NFL 9/15

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD 0

As bad as I am in college football, I have been pretty solid through the years in the NFL. You know that means, I will be great in NCAAF this year and suck canal water in the NFL.

But that doesn't mean I will be kind to the NFL just because I can cap it. I find it the most tearfully boring sport ever played. Nothing but flags. Can't celebrate a TD because there will be a review. I won't even go into the new kickoffs which except for one single play so far this season have all resulted in the ball being played from the 25-30 yard line after the kick. All the players do the Lord of the Dance even when they are down 35-0 and they get their first sack ever they feel obligated to dance for 3 minutes in celebration. And would someone tell me why the geniuses in the NFL play games outside the US? Seriously, they actually think because they play a game in Brazil it will become that nations new sport obsession. I think these dumb fucks have misunderstood when they heard Brazilians are obsessed with "football".

All x50 each

Jax ML -160
KC -6

GL

Back