Indy +7

Locked In:
Arizona +6 L
Arizona 1st Half Under 21 -130 L
Arizona Under 41 L
Eagles -1.5 1st Half L
time to fade me.

Some thoughts
I know Jacksonville isn't very good but it looks like there's a little life in this offense with Blackmon and Henne. What is San Diego -9 all about? Short week, on the east for an early game. This could be an outright win for the Jags but very difficult to bet.

There is 1 matchup from last year that Atlanta did not match up well with and that's Tampa Bay. I watched Tampa out physical and outplay this team in both games. Atlanta -7 seems high but I haven't seen a minute of the Bucs to know how bad they are.

You think every Tom, Dick and Harry will be on New England? I wouldn't just yet.

The depleted Giants -3.5 is surprising. They're not close to being the same team. AP could have a huge night here.
GL guys!

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Good luck to you as well. Tonight I have
Arizona +6

I watch Seattle every week. They play good football pretty much each week, but when they're on the road it seems like they're in more of a survival mode. Obviously at home they're in annihilation mode.
Last week Arizona played with the Niners. They could have easily beat them in SF if it wasn't for their crap QB and a bad turnover. Arizona has a pretty decent defense and their offense has enough with Fitz, Floyd and an emerging Ellington.

Last edited:
I shit all over myself last night. is Carson Palmer the most overrated QB in the NFL? He's awful. The last drive tells it all. They're down 2 scores and rather than sling it down the field early in the drive. He settles for dump offs to help run out the clock and then on 4th down he still can't get himself to sling it down the field for even a PI opportunity. Why continue to dump it off? You have no shot! Sling it you dummy!

Thanks. Hard to believe I'm putting my $$$ on garbage teams like Arizona and Philly. Good reason why L's are being posted. Eagles are absolutely pathetic with Fooley at QB. Did I spell his last name right? I think I did.

Last edited:
Back