11-5 ytd

Plays:

Birds +2.5
Cards +2
Indy +2.5
Cincy pk
Gb/det o 52
Sd/Oak o 44

Think u can get 3 on indy if u wait. Its 3 at some shops with the dog juiced tho. Mines still 2.5. I like indy to win tho

I Think you get money against Seattle this week.... a real QB on your side

GL Dan :cheers:

A "real" QB? I think you're a cool guy Manchester, but seriously? I sincerely hope your comment was intended as a joke, because if it wasn't, it's one of the dumbest I've read in quite some time.

I guess Russell Wilson earning Rookie of the Year honors last season and Pro Bowl MVP makes him not a "real" QB?

I've already lost count of how many 4th Q comebacks Wilson has chalked up dating back to last year, not to mention he's led the Seahawks to a 4-0 record to start this season.

I hope people continue to doubt Russ and his ability to not just succeed, but thrive in the NFL.

I'll gladly take the superior defense, superior run game, and IMO, superior QB, laying less than a FG (regardless of the fact that it's a road game).

Seattle is 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS this season, and I will continue to ride that gravy train until it derails.

Sorry D-Woww...didn't mean to hijack your thread. BOL this week bro.

A "real" QB? I think you're a cool guy Manchester, but seriously? I sincerely hope your comment was intended as a joke, because if it wasn't, it's one of the dumbest I've read in quite some time.

I guess Russell Wilson earning Rookie of the Year honors last season and Pro Bowl MVP makes him not a "real" QB?

I've already lost count of how many 4th Q comebacks Wilson has chalked up dating back to last year, not to mention he's led the Seahawks to a 4-0 record to start this season.

I hope people continue to doubt Russ and his ability to not just succeed, but thrive in the NFL.

I'll gladly take the superior defense, superior run game, and IMO, superior QB, laying less than a FG (regardless of the fact that it's a road game).

Seattle is 4-0 SU and 4-0 ATS this season, and I will continue to ride that gravy train until it derails.

Sorry D-Woww...didn't mean to hijack your thread. BOL this week bro.
Almost 100% certain he was referring to Matt Schaub... Whose pick 6 is the reason Houston didn't win that game last week ... Among other travesties perpetrated by said Schaub.

to clarify, yes i was talking about shaub. wilson is a real qb no doubt. this was just a real bad spot.

4-1, with the one loss having a lot to do with Calvin unexpectedly not playing. it happens. leggo over in the sd game! i got my caffine ready.

best of luck to all of you

Great day, hope your afternoon Folesgasm was satisfying and didn't get on the carpet :cheers:

hahaha i did love it man. all im sayin is hes a decent qb. starting caliber. never said hes a pro bowler but hes def better than many guys who play every week. he definitely stepped up today when he could have blown the game. next week should be interesting, depending on vick. foles only win as a starter was in tampa

Didny buy off that over?

i really really thought about it. but no, i did not. i thought gb was good for 35 and thought the lions could muster 20 even if it wasnt til garbage time. boy was i wrong. but in hindsight thats exactly what i should have done

Back