NFL 4-pack

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
2-0 last week..this is my time in NFL..midseason...

almost back to even this year...close..right around...sunday

Miami +9.5 -110
Oakland +7 -110
Jacksonville+ 3.5 -110
San Francisco ML +110

if miami doesnt keep this one within reason (dd) they dont deserve to come back to the united states.

im just hoping somebody gave them that memo. the one about them "representing more than the dolphins or the nfl but a country."

I'm glad to see I'm with you on two here. Tough spot for Gray against a Monty Kiffin defense, but I'm with you and Brewer, if Miami can't cover, I say let 'em stay in England.

Good luck, BAR.

Looks real good to me, B.A.R. I'm not that concerned about Quinn Gray over David Garrard, personally. (I think Gray is starting?)

Looks real good to me, B.A.R. I'm not that concerned about Quinn Gray over David Garrard, personally. (I think Gray is starting?)

Thanks Seabass. He didn't look to good against the Colts, but then again they're not playing the Colts.

we need to talk about the game thats played on the hardwood. get a thread going. also, good day here :cheers:

we need to talk about the game thats played on the hardwood. get a thread going. also, good day here :cheers:
Awesome.

I will be around from 10est till about 2 am...first 90 minutes is doing site maintenence and getting my CFB thread up...then we can talk hoops after.

Last I saw Ben and Noah(or is it Tyrus) out indefinetly?

Jacksonville+ 3.5 -110
San Francisco ML +110

You couldn't have flopped these wins and losses? It would have killed you?

Pthpt.

Back