NFL 2nd Half Thread

RambleOn

The Law of Winning
YTD: 3-1 (75%)

Started this last week and did very well. I read last week that the team winning at half covers the full game line 75% of the time. Posted the link to the article in my thread last week if you're interested. Anyway, I know the 2nd Half line isn't always close to the game line, but for the games that are, I'll be playing the team that was winning at half. :shake:

Plays:

Titans -.5 2nd H (even) (L)

:shake:

Press, where you at bro?

Last edited:
Nice Ramble, spending the day inside watching every game myself, was just able to get my credit card to work on Bookmaker for a $250.00 deposit too lol (no clue how)...trying to roll it over 4x today and get to 2g's, so lets fucking do this

*I love 2nd Halfs as well, since I didn't really state that above*

- I think KC will be leading at half, depending on the line Tampa could be a play although that offense has been anemic

- Also have a strong feeling Cincy comes out well...well, I like either Cincy or KC to come out strong, maybe I should play both first halfs lol

Just heard Jacksonville hasn't won had a game decided by 7 points or less this season...

Jacksonville -7?

Nice Ramble, spending the day inside watching every game myself, was just able to get my credit card to work on Bookmaker for a $250.00 deposit too lol (no clue how)...trying to roll it over 4x today and get to 2g's, so lets fucking do this

*I love 2nd Halfs as well, since I didn't really state that above*

- I think KC will be leading at half, depending on the line Tampa could be a play although that offense has been anemic

- Also have a strong feeling Cincy comes out well...well, I like either Cincy or KC to come out strong, maybe I should play both first halfs lol

Capt, I think this is a great capping tool.

If you can pick the team that is winning at half, you will pick the ATS winner 75% of the time. Who are the fast starters?

All the dogs are killing which means the spreads will be short for the favorite to come back - not gonna fit the system here so probably no early plays. Except, maybe, if Zona leads by 3 or so at half, then maybe a 2nd H play on them.

I like both Titans and Cards in 2nd half if they're both up 3 then...

Spot on analysis on those doggie 1st halfs though Capt.

I'm taking a stab with Jets +3, Lynch looks doubtful to return... makes them 1 dimensional and Edwards confidence is shaken with that P6

Guess I got a bad line on that 2nd H, as it looks like everyone else pushed it. Oh well, would play it again. Titans had a guy in the endzone that got Pass interfered and the refs didn't call it, forcing Titans to settle for the FG. Could have won it, oh well.

Dallas with a Pick 6 makes the score closer and hopefully it stays 14-7 and I can take Giants 2nd H.

Back