Indianapolis O6.5 Wins 1.78
NY Jets O6.5 Wins 1.63
Tennesse U8.5 Wins 1.72

Green Bay to make the playoffs: NO 1.95
Minnesota to make the playoffs: YES 2.25
Pittsburgh to make the playoffs: YES: 1.83

Pittsburgh to win the division: 2.9
Minnesota to win the division: 3.4

Everything good here. Best time of year! Are you doing postseason baseball at all?

I know! Lol, it's always a telling sign all of the money making leagues are back as soon as the days get shorter and colder.

And, most likely.. Just not going to attempt force feeding any plays this year. How about yourself? What're you projecting?

I know! Lol, it's always a telling sign all of the money making leagues are back as soon as the days get shorter and colder.

And, most likely.. Just not going to attempt force feeding any plays this year. How about yourself? What're you projecting?
How does anyone matchup with the Astros starting pitching? Is there anyone close in the AL? Maybe there's a better chance an NL team beats them. Dont see it though.

How does anyone matchup with the Astros starting pitching? Is there anyone close in the AL? Maybe there's a better chance an NL team beats them. Dont see it though.
Not so much matching up with their pitching more so matching up with the sticks and hitting with runner's on bases just my opinion

If glastnow and snell healthy Tampa might be closest but who knows if they beat A’s? I figured Stros were champs minute they traded for grenkie tho.

Jacksonville 1.72
Minnesota 1.58
Pittsburgh +6.5 1.92

teaser: Houston +10.5/Cleveland +6 1.83

1H:
Cincinnati +7 1.89
Jacksonville O20.5 1.96
NY Jets +4 1.96
NY Jets U22.5 1.93

Tennessee 1.68
Jackso 1.5 2U
Baltimore +3 1.93