NFL 2016

Maybe it's because I'm getting older but I used to enjoy these preseason games. I can barely watch them now.

I agree, I enjoyed watching the niners game. But, that's because I'm a niners fan. Overall, can we just fast forward this nonsense and get to the real thing.

The first quarter is probably the most exciting. Other than that, we just got practice squad scrimmages for the other 3 quarters.

Tonight seems to be a great test for the Cowboys, I think Seattle handles them but not sure how long anyone plays so that is always concerning in preseason. I look forward to seeing how well Dallas runs the ball, or how poorly. Best of luck tonight.

Tonight seems to be a great test for the Cowboys, I think Seattle handles them but not sure how long anyone plays so that is always concerning in preseason. I look forward to seeing how well Dallas runs the ball, or how poorly. Best of luck tonight.

I agree, I was reading that it's going to be all starters playing for the first half and midway into the 3rd.

I was shocked Seattle was getting 5 points with their backups with how well Dak has been playing. But, now it makes sense.
I think Dal. running game will continue being strong with the way their o-line has been constructed. Even McFadden and Randle had success running through it last year. One more week of garbage play down means one week closer to the real deal.

BOL tonight FadeRoute.

Back