NFL 1st Quarter Help

misterbishop

Need some help. Have a local who takes 1st Quarter wagers up until kickoff. Would I have a significant edge if I played the result of the coin toss? Meaning, if the away team gets the ball 1st, would it be beneficial to play the 1st Quarter Spread and Moneyline on the away team? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I would advise you login to like 5 Dimes live betting to see the actual benefits of some of these odds. I wojkd
imagine you would crush if you bet first to score on a team that is getting the ball first every time.

Judging by the fact that most, if not all of the major offshore books take down 1Q lines before the coin flip, I would say that yes, you can gain an advantage from this.

But first you will need to be armed with some info regarding 1Q performance for the teams involved. Best to pick a few target teams that have good 1Q results and then watch and play off the coin toss if applicable.

Also, don't be surprised if your local doesn't let you apply this strategy for very long.

Back