Nfl 16

On the Jags full game. Seeing Jags +2.5 H2. Just don’t understand it. I’m not going to get greedy, but I’m certainly tempted.

I know we got some die hard jets fans and I love them, but shit, this team is in shambles.
As bad as Zack is...

As bad as the pass protection is..

You refuse to run the ball in shitty weather, what do you expect?

Probably not much better.

Jags with a damn near flawless half on the road in weather. Big boy football.

Good work on 1h.

As bad as Zack is...

As bad as the pass protection is..

You refuse to run the ball in shitty weather, what do you expect?

Probably not much better.

Jags with a damn near flawless half on the road in weather. Big boy football.

Good work on 1h.

Right, you aren't putting him in a position to win the game the only way he can win right now....by running and getting short 2nd and 3rd.. He isn't there yet to take over a game by himself. I like this Jags team right now, the game is getting slower for Lawrence. They'll be in the playoffs next year. Thanks bro.

Right, you aren't putting him in a position to win the game the only way he can win right now....by running and getting short 2nd and 3rd.. He isn't there yet to take over a game by himself. I like this Jags team right now, the game is getting slower for Lawrence. They'll be in the playoffs next year. Thanks bro.
They'll be in playoffs in a few weeks.

last few...rest is live...lets go on a ride.

Texans tt under 6.5 first half
1/1.30

Saints tt under 7.5 first half
1.70/1

Merry Christmas degens.

Liking how the Packers offense is these last few games. Miami D is susceptible to the big play and Watson has shown he can be a true deep threat for Rodgers. Should be possessions with how Miami likes to throw the ball deep. Enjoy the festivities....not worried about the weather. Pack can score in below 0 weather.

Pack tt over 23
1.15/1

Lean Rams and Bucs for later. No plays yet though.

Merry Christmas degens.

Liking how the Packers offense is these last few games. Miami D is susceptible to the big play and Watson has shown he can be a true deep threat for Rodgers. Should be possessions with how Miami likes to throw the ball deep. Enjoy the festivities....not worried about the weather. Pack can score in below 0 weather.

Pack tt over 23
1.15/1

Lean Rams and Bucs for later. No plays yet though.
Merry Christmas! I think the Rams play motivated today and win. GL!

Chargers run an offense that does not include Williams as an option on 80% of the routes. They handcuff themselves with their lack of creativity within their passing routes

Chargers run an offense that does not include Williams as an option on 80% of the routes. They handcuff themselves with their lack of creativity within their passing routes

They do, and it's maddening. This is a football team that should be putting up 27/28 ppg on the regular with a competent staff.

15-6 all plays in this thread
+33.40

201-150
+72.32u overall

Last edited:
Back