NFL 15

ISU74

Pretty much a regular
Leans:
KC -14.5. Hou was 17.5 at Dallas LW now 3 points shaved vs a better opponent. KC getting some speed back on offense with Toney and Hardman due to return. Will be KC or nothing for me on this one. Just don’t see how Houston can keep up.
Car -2.5 better team, at home in a non-division game.
Jets -1 play on the jets D here. I think QW will miss the game but not sure that will be enough to help out Goff. Love to bet against indoor QB outside on the road late in the year.
Bears +8.5 situation play here. Philly sandwich between division games on the road vs run heavy offense. I think the soft spot on that Philly D is the run D
Jax +4 I’m just playing the better QB and WR core here. Cowboys dont seem to respond well outside of the 3 pm window anyway.

Something is wrong in KC, i don't know if they are bored or are missing the speed element in their offense but they are not not crisp. D is a liability too. When Denver and Hou each hang 20+ on your defense, you should be concerned.

Carolina, stack the box and make Sam beat you. He can't. Tomlin is a great coach too.

Jets should have won this. 4th down give up a huge TD. not good but neither is ZW. Jets D is not to be fucked with unless its 4th and inches.

Back