Baltimore +3

Houston -10

Carolina +3 & ML +145

Buffalo +4.5 & ML +185

Arizona +7 & ML +245

Oakland -3

San Francisco +4.5 & ML +180

A few thoughts:

The "need to win" theory. In the next few weeks, you will continue to hear about teams who need to win. public sentiment is often that teams that need to win vs teams who are completely out of the playoff picture hold a substantial psychological advantage. This is a fallcy. What is true, is that these teams "need to win" for a reason; because they were not good enough to get the job consistently all season long.
I think that is the case with the Bears today, who feasted on a cupcake schedule and timely pick 6's the first half of the year to get by. When thoseturnovers ceased and the schedule turned time for them to face good teams, they folded like tents. I don't think the Bears needing this game gives them an edge. I think they get exposed once again today by a better team.

Carolina:
San Diego's win last week seems to have blinded some folks. This team has not showed up all year, so throw last week out the window. San Diego has nothing to play for. Norv will finally and inevitably be gone after this season and the squad is demoralized.
Carolina, on the other hand, has been playing good ball lately and Cam newton is finally playing well. I think they have motivation to continue to build toward next season. I see them playing hard and may be the better team, regardless.

The Bills:
after last weeks beatdown of the Cardinals people have jumped on the Seattle bandwagon. Keep in mind, they have the Niners on deck and after their heads got swelled this week after a huge win, this is a definite look ahead spot for the Hags. Buffalo is not an easy place to play in December. I think Seattle is about to get blind-sided here and they don't even see it coming.

Oakland:
I've lost enough money on Oakland this season. More than I care to admit, but today is the best spot for them all year. McFadden healthy at home against a division rival who can't stop the run (or pass). Today is the best shot for the Raiders to stop the bleeding against a familiar foe; and they know it. If the Raiders don't win this one today, you can write a blank check against them the last two weeks of the season, because those will be just warm bodies on the field, not players who care about winning.

I'll be back later with my thoughts on the Niners/Pats game

Hbomb my man your write ups are right on great job and I love all of your bet's gl my brother

The Bills:
after last weeks beatdown of the Cardinals people have jumped on the Seattle bandwagon. Keep in mind, they have the Niners on deck and after their heads got swelled this week after a huge win, this is a definite look ahead spot for the Hags. Buffalo is not an easy place to play in December. I think Seattle is about to get blind-sided here and they don't even see it coming.

This is a semi-neutral site game in Toronto. The dome will be closed so no weather issues.

had a huge day today. I also had Miami and Dallas, which I did not post...
as far as tonight goes...

I think the game will be REALLY tight. I am confident SF keeps it within the current 4 points. I DO NOT see them losing by more than a FG. This team only has 1 loss ATS as an underdog the last 2 seasons. They get up for the big game. I think tonight is gonna be the type of game that will be the reason Harbaugh went to Kaepernick. I think you'll see them open the offense up tonight. Tom Brady is 5-7 ATS at home in December as a starter; contrary to public opinion that he is unbeatable. New England is also 5-7 ATS at home vs non-conference opponents since 2005.

The Niners WILL get pressure on Brady and history shows that us a great way to beat the Pats. Like I said, I think the game will be great, and I do think the Niners will have a GREAT shot to win. One situation I don't see is a blowout for either team.

my man Hbomb because of you I won that SF game great call. because I did like NE after I seen that you liked SF that's all I needed ty my brother. that was a big turn around:dancing:

Back