NFL 11/30 - 12/3

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD -3615

The football world is crazy for me this year. I am way down NFL where I always do well, and I am not far from even in NCAAF where I really suck canal water.

BetMGM 13 pt teaser

Sea/Dallas over 33
Det/NO over 32
Atl/Jets over 21
Miami/Wash over 37
Cle/LAR over 26
SF/Phil over 33
KC/GB over 29

-1000/+1250

GL

YTD -3615

The football world is crazy for me this year. I am way down NFL where I always do well, and I am not far from even in NCAAF where I really suck canal water.

BetMGM 13 pt teaser

Sea/Dallas over 33
Det/NO over 32
Atl/Jets over 21
Miami/Wash over 37
Cle/LAR over 26
SF/Phil over 33
KC/GB over 29

-1000/+1250

GL
Good luck Wire. That Rams total even at 26 will be a scrap. Cleveland might help turn this into a 9-6 type game. If Flacco starts Cleveland will be lucky to get 6. Rams offense will have to get into the 20’s I think to hit this.

You are most likely right Wise. But I really don't think the Cle defense is all it's made out to be at least in the secondary. Word around here is Flacco will start which is a real kick in the teeth of Walker. Guy leads them to a couple of wins, and they bypass him to sign and start a washed up has been. Stefanski has no clue how to coach and this is yet another example of proof of that statement. He gets a pass from management this year and last because Chubb and that clown Watson is hurt. He'll be back next year but I wonder who the head coach in Cle will be for the 2025 season? I look forward to him going for it on 4th down some more inside the opponents red zone. I have a sweet tooth for that shit. GL

You are most likely right Wise. But I really don't think the Cle defense is all it's made out to be at least in the secondary. Word around here is Flacco will start which is a real kick in the teeth of Walker. Guy leads them to a couple of wins, and they bypass him to sign and start a washed up has been. Stefanski has no clue how to coach and this is yet another example of proof of that statement. He gets a pass from management this year and last because Chubb and that clown Watson is hurt. He'll be back next year but I wonder who the head coach in Cle will be for the 2025 season? I look forward to him going for it on 4th down some more inside the opponents red zone. I have a sweet tooth for that shit. GL
Lol. Interesting note regarding the Browns special teams coach Mike Priefer. I was great friends with his wife Debbie and her family growing up in Connecticut. I played baseball with her brothers and her dad was our baseball coach. Good people.

I've had decent luck this year with 13 pt teasers (Fuck you Tulane) but piss it away on other shit. DK only allows four legs on them at -140 though. Have definitely found that overs seems to be the way to go with them. GL today.

Back