NFL 1

spanishshark

Youngest guy on the forum
Well, not real comfy with week 1 yet as far as picking sides, so starting off slow.

For the Thursday Night game, I think the Donks will cover but not sure enough to bet the side. As it was discussed before on the other thread, both defenses are still suspect, however, I am pretty confident the Broncos will win it and that points will be scored.

My play: 6 pt tease (-110) Broncos -1 Over 42

The rest:

Patriots vs Buffalo Under 51
Falcons vs Saints Over 54
Chiefs vs Jags Over 41
Fins vs Browns Under 41.5

Last edited:
I'm on the other side of the Pats Total. I see an uptempo game. Last 4 meetings and 5out of last 6 they've score a combined 65pts or more. I think this is a shoot out. GL

have a great season.....

on Chiefs/Jags and Fins/Browns

looking forward to following your thread this season

Talk to me about the Dolphins this week El Tiburon... Browns shaping up to be a pretty big play for me on Sunday. Thoughts?

scdoggy, I'm looking at this game as a defensive battle. Clevelands defense has improved and I'm still waiting to see what Tannehill and Weeden can do. Both teams are really similar in strengths and goals for this season. If I had to pick a side I would take the points with Cleveland but this could be a very boring, defensive game.

Tend to agree with you on the under. Great matchup with Miami's D vs. Cleveland O line. I'm still chewing on this one but I have Cleveland by 3. I trust Weeden a bit more than Tannehill, and love Richardson carrying the rock.

Joining you on the Under in Cle/Mia. And agree for the most part on your NE/Buf Under. Talk to me about a week 1 over 54....

Well, not real comfy with week 1 yet as far as picking sides, so starting off slow.

For the Thursday Night game, I think the Donks will cover but not sure enough to bet the side. As it was discussed before on the other thread, both defenses are still suspect, however, I am pretty confident the Broncos will win it and that points will be scored.

My play: 6 pt tease (-110) Broncos -1 Over 42

The rest:

Chiefs vs Jags Over 41

All look good. GL

The thing that people are over looking in the Clowns game is Phil Dawson. He was a machine for them. Clowns cut BOTH FG kickers last week and signed Cundiff. Browns stadium is tough to kick if weather/wind comes into play. I'm not sure how the weather will be but have a gut feeling Cundiff blows the game.

Just an opinion, good luck!

Hey, thanks guys. Rough night, just woke up and feeling pumped for today's games. Hopefully my tickets will come through as I shit the bed on that Texas/BYU game last night. Totally got it wrong on all phases. This is NFL though, and I would hope I'm a little better at this.

Wishing every one of you a succesful season. Time to put the books in a hole. A goal that is hard to achieve but doable. I'm shooting for 60% or better so in the coming weeks, as always, I will try to pick just a handfull or less, of games that I think the lines are skewed. No homerism. You know I've bet against my Fins plenty of times just as I just bet The U against my Gators yeterday. It's about the money, no?

Good luck guys, and as D8 would say......LETS CRUSH

Re-cap:

6 pt tease (-110) Broncos -1 Over 42.............W
Chiefs vs Jags Over 41

Re-cap:

Patriots vs Buffalo Under 51...........................W
Falcons vs Saints Over 54...............................L
Chiefs vs Jags Over 41...................................L
Fins vs Browns Under 41.5.............................W
Jets +4
vs TB...............................................W

pending

Arizona +3.5 @ St Louis
Green Bay +5
@ Niners

Re-cap:

Fins vs Browns Under 41.5............................W
Jets +4
Arizona +3.5 @ St Louis...............................W
Green Bay +5 @ Niners.................................L

Tonight

6 pt tease Giants +9.5 Under 55.5

Either side would have been good on this teaser, wrong total :( Thanks Giants, for giftwrapping a TD for them.

Monday Night

Call me square, call me Chalk, whatever, but this is the only way I'll play these tonight.

Philadelphia @ Washington -3.5
Houston -4 @ SD

GL

GL square chalk. :shake:

The letters in "square chalk" can be rearranged to spell "shark claque". Coincidence?

SHALK! GH tonight buddy. Now u got tha jinx outta ur brain I wanna see week 3 cfb plays from ya

:shake:

Thanks guys. Sorry for delay in response. I'm protecting lives and property today until tomorrow. Hopefully I get to watch some of the games.
GL. All

recap of WK1

Fins vs Browns Under 41.5............................W
Jets +4
Arizona +3.5 @ St Louis...............................W
Green Bay +5 @ Niners.................................L
6 pt tease Giants +9.5 Under 55.5.................L
Philadelphia @ Washington -3.5.....................L
Houston -4
@ SD..........................................L
Eagles TT 2H O13.........................................L
(this play was made in the in-game. Who would have thought that in the first 2 minutes of the 2H the Eagles would score 7 and then be held scoreless the entire 2H? SICK )

Wk1 5-7

Back