NFC South Division

Call me crazy but how does giving Jameis a shot to prove he can produce a few wins hurt at this point? I was never high on his potential but give the guy a shot to prove he cant produce more touchdowns than interceptions.

Call me crazy but how does giving Jameis a shot to prove he can produce a few wins hurt at this point? I was never high on his potential but give the guy a shot to prove he cant produce more touchdowns than interceptions.

I assumed he was still hurt for long time. I’m shocked they rolling with the washed up ginger water pistol when Winston a option, say what ya will bout him but he vastly more talented than Dalton, I thought when he went here it was gonna turn his career around but then Peyton left which I think fucjed him. Apparently the defense guy Allen rather have the qb who doesn’t do anything great but won’t turn it over, it’s really working well for them! Lol. They have scored 16 or less in 4 of the last 5, only surpassing 20 against a uninterested rams team. Makes no sense to keep trotting Dalton out there, let guy with a nfl arm throw to those wrs and just maybe that would open up some room for kumara.

I really think panthers could take it. Love their d, they have put a ton of draft capitol into that side the ball last few years. Hubbard and foreman not a bad pair of backs, I still don’t hate Darnold. I can’t see steekers scoring much of anything on them, especially if it trubisky playing qb!

Back