• Thread starter Thread starter Mo
  • Start date Start date

Mo

Pretty much a regular
Carolina 40
Seattle -10.5

Dallas 53
GB -6

Lets get a discussion about these games.

I like the Over in both games. I think both teams will be able to move the ball in each game. Obviously, the Packers/Cowboys it seems alot easier to get points. I think Carolina will put up points on Seattle. If Carolina puts up 2TDs; and Seattle has any chance to cover, the over looks strong.

Haven't gotten too deep into these games at all, but...

in GB, A-Rods health is huge. And seems like he isn't going to be close to 100%, that's my assumption. That injury isn't something that goes away after a week or two, I don't think. If he re-tweaks it or if he's at half strength, that offense and all those weapons are not the same. He can't maneuver in the pocket, etc.
I don't really know what they are saying about it, but that needs to be some what figured out before anything.

Seattle should shut down Carolina, I have a hard time seeing Cam and that O doing much. I know they've had close match ups in the past, but I still think they can run on the panthers. But that panther D is playing really well and 11 is a lot to lay here.

Carolina is going to pound the run and when they are done with that they will pound the run some more. It's the only chance they have of moving the ball consistenly. They may be down to Bersin as a starting wr, I don't think I can trust Benjamin as a rookie going up against that secondary to do a ton. Looking at the games Seattle lost and every team gained 100+ on the ground. SD/Dal ran 37 & 36x, KC 30x. Panthers ran 41x vs Zona, would think it's a very similar number vs Seattle even if the ypc is low. Now Seattle is missing Hill, who really had come on as of late for the Dline.

Just in terms of the Panther's game planning I have to believe it favors the under big time. I was actually surprised that the line came out @40, as I could have easily envisioned it set at 38 or so.

As far as the Boys/Packers game there are a couple things that would concern me about the Boys. Romo was sacked a billion times. If he gets the same kind of pressure this week it could get ugly. Also the pass defense was ranked #26, not what you want to see when facing off against an elite qb. I'm sick of hearing about Dallas not losing otr this season. Congrats on beating Seattle and Philly, because those are the only 2 teams they beat with a winning record. The record of the other teams was a combined 26-70 so everyone needs to relax.

Look at what the decent qbs that faced Dallas fared- Brees had 340 2tds 1 int, Eli threw for 338 3tds 1 int. Cutler 314 2tds 1 int, so even in a wheelchair I could see D-D Check getting over 300 yds passing. Line may be sky high and juiced, but I will be looking at a Rodgers passing yds prop. I do think Dallas would be smart to run the ball 25+ with Murray, but it seems to me they would rather have Romo slinging it.

I bet that total in Seattle hits 38 lex...

and the Cowboys schedule was one of the easiest in the league, I agree. Just want to be assured that a-rod is healthy enough

I agree that Carolina runs and runs and when/if they try to pass it will not be with success. I also think that M Lynch will be able to run on Carolina and SHawks and Wilson can pass effectively when needed, I dislike making extreme predictions but it may be that Panthers do not score more than 1 TD,

I was able to get 40.5 (w/o buying the hook) and took the Under.

Rodgers didnt practice again yesterday. It could be a serious injury. Seattle will be able to run for sure. But will they stop Carolina. I think the Panthers will have success moving the ball.

How will the cold weather in GB play a factor? It is suppose to be 20 degrees on Sunday but no snow.

Will both teams rely on the running game? I'd expect a low scoring game - something like 21-10 or 17-10

Back