***NFC Championship(Green Bay at Seattle) Discussion***

Please bet it down for me

Seattle defense gonna look like they have 13 guys out there without having to worry about a mobile QB

Fuck first chance I get to bet it's at 7.5, please move this down for me cheese nation

Ill be teasing Seattle for sure....if Green Bay can go in there and win SU with 12 less than 100% then props to em....

I grabbed 7.5 when it came out.....can't see two scores to a team that can put points up like GB can

FWIW, I think the Seahawks brought their "C" game against Carolina.....not sure why, but they really didn't play very well.....I expect a much more focused effort against the Pack.

Personally waiting for this to get bet down.......everyone and mother seem to be on Pack early.

Caro threw a pretty good game at the seabags....wore down late and couldn't keep pace....seattle getting a little more credit than they deserve from the linesmakers I think but what do i know....they had a cush schedule and its hard to beat a good team twice in a year

GB scored the most this year....Seattle yielded the least this year....defense wins championships....but it's still 7.5 points that your giving to a very good team

If Maxwell doesn't play, it's an auto bet for me on Green Bay in a huge way. I'd expect him to play. Assuming he plays, it's a tough call. Green Bay's D-line got pushed around against Dallas. If Dallas simply ran the ball more, they win that game. Saw Unger got hurt at the end for Seattle, need to see his status.

3 key injuries right now to watch before making any wagers.

“I feel like I did pretty solid — except for the two touchdowns,” Simon said.

:rofl:

Full participation by all Seahawk players in today's practice (other than those out for season) -- Maxwell, Unger both good.

Green Bay 4-4 road

the losses were all pretty ugly, two escapes and two cream puffs, no quality road wins, including week1 dismantling. If Rogers has tear, it's not better this week, he looked quite hobbled again last week, it's undeniable and important imo.Possible heavy rain during game. Packer d pretty lackluster. I will be on Seattle.

Pretty big windstorm in Seattle overnight....65k without power......going to be 20 mph winds at gametime, with gusts going bigger....70% chance of rain.

total dropping like a rock down to 44. I'm playing the over, just not sure how I play it.... Packers tt o21+168 is a funny number don't care how good the Hawks D is (or the last meeting). GB didn't show they could stop the run vs Dallas, so I don't see them magically shutting down Lynch, and I think he can run vs the wind lol. IMO there is a reason the total came out so high (for a Hawks game)....

total dropping like a rock down to 44. I'm playing the over, just not sure how I play it.... Packers tt o21+168 is a funny number don't care how good the Hawks D is (or the last meeting). GB didn't show they could stop the run vs Dallas, so I don't see them magically shutting down Lynch, and I think he can run vs the wind lol. IMO there is a reason the total came out so high (for a Hawks game)....

People way overreacting to the weather....I am 15 miles north of the stadium and it is blue sky and minimal wind....while weather could be very bad, it is just a coin flip as to whether there is clearing that comes over the stadium for all or a period of the game.....weather changes fast here.

Back