Neymar Jr.

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aItdArimyjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Where do you rank him? Is he better then Ronaldo at this point? Maybe even Messi?

I think he might be the best player in the world right now. Saurez is also in that top group as well but Neymar is a creator along with a goal scorer

He deserves to win the Ballon D'or

Not top 5? You're insane. He's in the top 3 at the very worst. He might be voted over Ronaldo for team of the year for the LW position

Not top 5? You're insane. He's in the top 3 at the very worst. He might be voted over Ronaldo for team of the year for the LW position

well his team did win the treble so I can see it

but if I am building a team for 1 game right now

he doesn't go in the top 5 picks

who? this guy
Wayne%20Knight%20newman%20ap%20graphics%20bank.jpg

what about that dude for Colombia that plays for one of those Liga teams?

he seems good

Rodriguez?

messi
cr7
lewe
suarez
Zlatan
Kun

I'd rather have all 6 than Neymar, Kun would be a concern with his injuries but not like Neymar isn't overly injury prone

I would now move Lewe above CR7 but that's splitting hairs, Ibra over Suarez as well for me...Neymar has been incredible but everyone on this list would be with the teammates he has...we've seen him suck badly for the national team not long ago. I sure wouldn't be taking Neymar Jr over these guys to start a team tho

ya that's why I specified for 1 game

if it's for a season you have to start factoring injuries, youth etc.

the fact that you agreed Ibra over Saurez I know you are wanking me off now

The top 3 in the world is between Messi, Saurez and Neymar

I didnt, I just understand they are the best in the world. Neymar had the most goals and assists in Messi's absence on the team and Saurez is better then he is? Please

If we are talking top class, cr7 just isn't part of that discussion this season imo. Though that might be because his supporting cast up front is not as good as Barca's with Neymar and because of Benitez fucking up the team.

Have to strongly disagree with you on Hazard. This season is ugly for him. That might also be because of his circumstances. But he really just look he doesn't give 2 shits right now.

As me and teed discussing last night I think Aubemeyang has put himself into the discussion as of this year but we will see what his stats look like

If we are talking top class, cr7 just isn't part of that discussion this season imo. Though that might be because his supporting cast up front is not as good as Barca's with Neymar and because of Benitez fucking up the team.

Have to strongly disagree with you on Hazard. This season is ugly for him. That might also be because of his circumstances. But he really just look he doesn't give 2 shits right now.

As me and teed discussing last night I think Aubemeyang has put himself into the discussion as of this year but we will see what his stats look like

Yeah, you're probably right about Hazard. Aubemayang has indeed been one of the best this year... but we will disagree about Ronaldo. He's not better than any of the Barca front three at the moment and his form has suffered but that doesn't mean he's still not one of the top five players right now.

Back