Next opportunity....Charlotte/OKC Game...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Live Over

212 all are available.

Start with a basic unit and re-evaluate at halftime.

Hornets have went about 6 minutes with 3 total points.

But, we have only lost 5 points-ish off the total. We just need a little push. I am definitely not done with this game yet.

So, at halftime we have

30% vs 35% shooting.

Combined 3's are 5-35 so far.

26 personal fouls so far keeping us in it.

----------------------------------------------------------

Generally in the 'new NBA' you do not see these sorts of ugly games too often for a full 48 minutes.

Even at 211.5, we are getting 19 points off the game total.

With the halftime total at ~113 we are at 205 as of now.

What I do here is set tiers. I look for around 20 points of variance currently for overs to start playing. Then, I'll increase the size as it gets lower. I am willing to make 3 bets on this game. My next mark will be around 199-201 or so Live in the 3rd quarter. That bet will cover and ensure profit. If a 3rd bet is needed, then I will wait for less than 195 (this is subject to change in the event of how much time is left and if there is a blowout ensuing).

Is it a guaranteed win? Absolutely not. You just have to trust that things will straighten out sometimes. Now, totals are inflated due to the pace of games right now. Sometimes correctly, other times not. Charlotte home games when I focus on them the last few years are generally pretty solid for getting Live Overs. The Miami one was easy the other night.

I still feel like the original bet is in play, fwiw.

It is a feel thing too, a giant third may have me buy back middle in some situations.

I hate taking Nuggets overs but that game might hit a threshold pretty soon as well.

I hate taking Nuggets overs but that game might hit a threshold pretty soon as well.
And if you did play the 195 number...you only need 46 points in the 4th.

That is why it is nice to get a discount in live betting. Or to gain value on an under (the aforementioned Bos-Det game the other night as an example).

Might have a chance to stab this one again, in Charlotte, if not hope for a wild 4th.

And, now we are in position to make a 'final' decision.

The total is at 213/213.5 now. We can middle it by taking the under or ride this hot start to the quarter.

I like having options, and we certainly have them now.

A 214 popped as well.

I took half off there so I have a half unit on over 211.5 to finish it off.

Obviously a middle opportunity is there as well to get both in.

Overall, I would have like to have needed a lot less going into the 4th but damage has been limited at worse and the opportunity to profit is there.

Now, last year anything 20-30 over was an auto-under but with the quickest pace ever it is a bit harder this year although not terrible.

Example, last night Dubs and Pels hit 259 at one point...went under...

Hawks and Kings looks like a blowout...I would need into 265+ to consider with these two teams though.

Nice hit, but appreciate more the thoughts about how you analyze/process for in-game bets.
That was what I was trying to do more than anything. I get questions of 'not posting bets' as much and it is mainly because Live betting is 80% plus of what I do in the NBA.

I love analyzing it and I feel my advantage is higher than most doing this (not cocky, just how I feel and have done the last 18-20 months doing it).

And we talked in several threads today about getting some extra points to go under in Bos/Milwaukee.

It was 227.5 but back down to 221. I won't press into a bet here unless comfortable.

Live betting is certainly yours and many forte and it should be, gives opportunities...I do not have it nor do I want it. And I understand it pretty well, but for the years I had it the brain turned into a pinball and I got all over the place, getting confused even and betting against myself taking both sides and eating juice w/o even realizing it lol

Just not cut out for that

might have also been the extracurriculars too, been a few years, maybe time for a 2nd chance...next time in Vegas maybe I'll give it a whirl

might have also been the extracurriculars too, been a few years, maybe time for a 2nd chance...next time in Vegas maybe I'll give it a whirl
Not like you can walk up to a window and live bet.

Or even do TT's.

Back