Newsletters NCAA WEEK 6/NFL WEEK 5

looks like they all have illinois this week :popcorn:

Do they? I've been wondering if last week's game vs Michigan is evidence of Iowa's O actually improving? Often things either get better or worse rather than just staying the same week after week after week. That appears like it was actually a pretty decent performance by the Iowa O vs their toughest opponent yet and perhaps they could show better than people might expect this week?

Do they? I've been wondering if last week's game vs Michigan is evidence of Iowa's O actually improving? Often things either get better or worse rather than just staying the same week after week after week. That appears like it was actually a pretty decent performance by the Iowa O vs their toughest opponent yet and perhaps they could show better than people might expect this week?

i thought there was a ton of value on iowa this week, but i guess the newsletters disagree with me. i mean i get it...there are some solid numbers behind illinois' team right now, and iowa's O is what it is...i just see it more like the indiana game for illinois.

but i certainly hope so :shake:

i thought there was a ton of value on iowa this week, but i guess the newsletters disagree with me. i mean i get it...there are some solid numbers behind illinois' team right now, and iowa's O is what it is...i just see it more like the indiana game for illinois.

but i certainly hope so :shake:

I would certainly never let consensus on newsletter picks deter me. Actually, back almost 25 years ago when we used to buy like 3-4 sheets a week, we'd go down and find out what games the sheets all agreed on. Those must be the winners right? I'm sure you can guess the answer.

I would certainly never let consensus on newsletter picks deter me. Actually, back almost 25 years ago when we used to buy like 3-4 sheets a week, we'd go down and find out what games the sheets all agreed on. Those must be the winners right? I'm sure you can guess the answer.
yep :shake:
the Let It Ride angle, crossing off the ponies you know others are betting

i played iowa out of the gate. jsut found it interesting.

Back