Newsletters NCAA WEEK 3/NFL WEEK 2

Thanks again Marko!

Back in the day before this online shit, I used to get Winning Points, and Marc's Playbook in the mail. And I used to go to this old cigar and magazine shop down in the Springs for the Goldsheet. I loved that place, for the smells and vast array of magazines. I also liked having the paper copy in my hand to just be able to read and reread the write-ups.

The Playbook was one of my favorites...

:cheers3:

Thanks again Marko!

Back in the day before this online shit, I used to get Winning Points, and Marc's Playbook in the mail. And I used to go to this old cigar and magazine shop down in the Springs for the Goldsheet. I loved that place, for the smells and vast array of magazines. I also liked having the paper copy in my hand to just be able to read and reread the write-ups.

I still get Marc's playbook preview every June. So much good info in it. Most people geek out for Phil Steele, but I geek out for Marc Lawrence.

I still get Marc's playbook preview every June. So much good info in it. Most people geek out for Phil Steele, but I geek out for Marc Lawrence.
Thanks again Marko!

Wow does that bring memories! Used to do same exact thing, at same exact type store.

Back