Newsletters AUGUST

This is elite content. Thanks man!

This is why CTG is going to become the biggest sports gambling site as soon as it's legalized in every state

Wow -- these guys sure love Utah to make the playoff but didn't really make a convincing argument. Who can forget the pitiful showing in 2019 when all they had to do was beat Oregon as -6.5 but got blown out?
I sure can’t. Neither can my wallet.

Wow -- these guys sure love Utah to make the playoff but didn't really make a convincing argument. Who can forget the pitiful showing in 2019 when all they had to do was beat Oregon as -6.5 but got blown out?

It’s kinda a pac-12 staple for the one team with a chance to blow it late!! How many times it been ducks w the pitiful showing?

Last edited:

I totally enjoy reading these and appreciate you posting them but I swear some the preseason content I read in this one is freaking comical! With their “super duper can’t miss systems!” “If team A has won a game by more than 3 but less than 6, it cloudy that day, and you have a runny nose the fav wins 92% the time!” Which lead them to call for packers by 10 in week 1 and by 14 over saints this upcoming week!! Apparently there far more important factors than the fact Love gonna play a ton and sucks! Lol

I totally enjoy reading these and appreciate you posting them but I swear some the preseason content I read in this one is freaking comical! With their “super duper can’t miss systems!” “If team A has won a game by more than 3 but less than 6, it cloudy that day, and you have a runny nose the fav wins 92% the time!” Which lead them to call for packers by 10 in week 1 and by 14 over saints this upcoming week!! Apparently there far more important factors than the fact Love gonna play a ton and sucks! Lol
You really have to pick and choose and find what is important to you and what works for you. You are right.....some of it is a joke.

The "sheets" as I call them, regardless of who they are picking or how many stars it has, the actual picks in the sheets to me are the least important thing. But as has been said, there is data within the sheets that can be helpful.

The "sheets" as I call them, regardless of who they are picking or how many stars it has, the actual picks in the sheets to me are the least important thing. But as has been said, there is data within the sheets that can be helpful.

Yea I don’t really care bout “picks” from anyone, I just found some of the reasoning funny. Im all for absorbing as much info from as many places as possible this time of year so I def enjoy reading them. Even if 90% of it a waste of time if I pick up a helpful nugget or 2 I can use along the way I’m happy!

Back