News out of Toronto...

JPicks

Pretty much a regular
First off I think both PG's are fine and the Raptors are trying to play a little cat and mouse game. The move seems really weak to me as I they are doing it because of Kidd's questionable status for Game 3. Who in their right mind didn't think Kidd was going to play? It's the playoffs and players play regardless of what injuries they have (see: Baron Davis). The whole fake an injury thing only takes away from the time the Raptors should be preparing for the game. I do think both players are injuried to an extent, but neither injury being as severe as reported.

T.J. Ford now says he feels much better and is likely to play on Friday, with a left thumb injury the only concern from his collision in Game 5.

Huh? He went from an "upper body stinger" and serious concerns about a spinal injury to only being concerned about a thumb injury in the last 24 hours. "It's a lot better day to day," he said of his thumb at Friday's shootaround. "I couldn't move it a couple of days ago and now I have a lot of movement and flexibility in it. I think it's a good possibility I can play." Ironically, Jose Calderon is sounding less likely for tonight's game at this point due to a sprained ankle. Of course, this could all be a smoke screen to keep the Nets guessing as to who they'll be playing against tonight. Both players are listed as a game-time decision for tonight's game.

T.J. Ford now says he feels much better and is likely to play on Friday, with a left thumb injury the only concern from his collision in Game 5.
Huh? He went from an "upper body stinger" and serious concerns about a spinal injury to only being concerned about a thumb injury in the last 24 hours. "It's a lot better day to day," he said of his thumb at Friday's shootaround. "I couldn't move it a couple of days ago and now I have a lot of movement and flexibility in it. I think it's a good possibility I can play." Ironically, Jose Calderon is sounding less likely for tonight's game at this point due to a sprained ankle. Of course, this could all be a smoke screen to keep the Nets guessing as to who they'll be playing against tonight. Both players are listed as a game-time decision for tonight's game.

I hate these cat mouse games. Thanks for the info.

Seriously they do this shit every playoffs. Its old already. Just like last night, there was no doubt in my mind that B. Davis was going to come back, ITS THE DAMN PLAYOFFS HELLO!!!! PLAY OR GO HOME :spank:

gooser, I been meaning to tell you that your signature is the best on CTG. The quote and the description of my evenings.

^^^ Truth, the lil smiley guy sitting in the chair looks like his blitzed out of his mind too

I'm probably in the minority, but I really like the Toronto ML

This series has seen NJ as a 4.5 to 5 point favorite all series, and now we see a "7". IF the pg situation for Toronto is decent then I think there is some value with Toronto here.

Back