Newport, Rhode Island Grass Tournament (at the Hall of Fame of Tennis)

Also stupidly (typical Slap) didn't mention Murray having a shot

Last edited:
So when I worked as a front desk clerk at the Hotel Viking in Newport all the players would come. Milos Raonic came to the desk and asked me for a sushi place. Cause all the players stay there. There was one player who almost got kicked out of the hotel for being a dick at the restaurant we had. Cannot remember his name, but he was a scrub. But no bigger dick than Isner who bitched me out for not having a big enough umbrella for him.

Pretty cool at the time though cause we all got front row tickets from the players.

That being said Isner, Felix and Murray parlay today should be safe even though it's only -120

Also thinking back on it, Raonic asking for a sushi place is beyond hilarious since Newport has the best food in the US

Well outside of Federal Hill I should say. Or New Haven. I retract my statement

Also thinking back on it, Raonic asking for a sushi place is beyond hilarious since Newport has the best food in the US

Well outside of Federal Hill I should say. Or New Haven. I retract my statement
Pound for pound, I’ll take Providence restaurant scene against any city in the US.

Newport is also top shelf.

Fly into TF Green, chauffeur to Matunuck Oyster Bar, then to Newport.

Prolly do well playing Cressy service games live when he loses the first point. That's my plan.

Back