New Years Six Bowl Games Discussion Thread

USC line is very fishy. They should get overwhelming public action at -2.5 vs Tulane.

Tulane will have the motivational edge for sure, but reality is without injuries to Bryant and Plumlee, Tulane would not even be here. I like them and have made money on them this year, but if USC cares and Caleb plays they will win handily.

Tulane will have the motivational edge for sure, but reality is without injuries to Bryant and Plumlee, Tulane would not even be here. I like them and have made money on them this year, but if USC cares and Caleb plays they will win handily.
That 1st sentence is not true brother

In fact the 1st game Plumlee was pulled from the game….the QB change launched them to the win.
Mm not so sure on that. JRP played the entire first game vs Tulane and was an animal. 170 yards rushing. 3 total TDs. The hamstring injury really limited him in the rematch, but UCF owned Tulane in that first go round

In fact the 1st game Plumlee was pulled from the game….the QB change launched them to the win.

A big factor (probably) for Tulane, was MIKEY Keene's last minute quitting the team - couldn't find the whole story but I hate that guy if what was said is 100% true. A MK / JRP package gave them their best chance to win.

Mm not so sure on that. JRP played the entire first game vs Tulane and was an animal. 170 yards rushing. 3 total TDs. The hamstring injury really limited him in the rematch, but UCF owned Tulane in that first go round
Exactly. And Tulane D had a hard time getting Cincy off the field with their backup in there. USC would score at will with Caleb playing. Tulane would score a bunch too but not enough to keep up IMO.

Back