New Years Day Game discussion

Really like Georgia here, I think the geo defense shuts down the Neb run game. O line has their way....it gets easy late.

Kinda like Nebby myself.
Think Georgia will be down after coming so close to the Crystal Trophy match. I like Nebraska running game vs. Georgia. Also nebby pass D pretty stingy even for the B10.

Stanford -6. I like the coaching advantage. Yep I said it. Plus I gave a lot of credit to the Oregon win on the road.

Fla. St. Talent mismatch of the highest order. This is no Utah vs. Alabama where Utah had the no.1 pick Alex Smith.

Leans: UM/SCARY under, and Northwestern (who has Miss st beat?)

What does anyone make of Purdue's performances vs ND and OSU? Seems line they can play with the big boys when they show up. Albeit these are not spread offenses so a different animal, but Okie St has not been a good road team this season.

Also like Miss St +1 but am hesitant because some strong cappers here love NW

I love all three of your plays. I'm on the same three.

If I didn't have so much respect for Northwestern, I'd be going huge on Mississippi State today. There has not been a more disrespected program in the country at the end of the season (except maybe Georgia Tech & Clemson) than Mississippi State. They are not going to lose this game.

What does anyone make of Purdue's performances vs ND and OSU? Seems line they can play with the big boys when they show up. Albeit these are not spread offenses so a different animal, but Okie St has not been a good road team this season.

Not to mention that Purdue will be as healthy as they have been since the beginning of the season. I lean Purdue for sure.

Purdue OTR is an entirely different animal than Purdue at home IMO. They frankly suck when they don't play at home - and I've seen it with my own eyes.....

Purdue OTR is an entirely different animal than Purdue at home IMO. They frankly suck when they don't play at home - and I've seen it with my own eyes.....

Minnesota was a bad roadie this year but they played ND and tOSU tight. Beat IA and Hoosier.

Purdue's been better on the road than @ home. You saw the one extremely ugly one where the team mailed it in and put the final nail in Hope and Terbush's coffin.

Back