New to CTG. Who are the hottest cappers this year so far?

gmoney72

I am from accross the street at the RX. I don't see any records posted in Threads that have been started. Who's hot this year in College and in Pro? Thanks in advance

We all are hot. The difference at this forum is we discuss why we like a pick and then someone may disagree and give there reasons.Great place to discuss. Never tail blindly unless you just don't know what your doing.If thats the case and your not willing to learn you will fail.I will put money on that statement.

Welcome to CTG, gmoney.

Good luck with your wagers, but the best thing to do is get into threads and read reasoning behind picks...not just tail whoever is hot.

Anything on first two pages of CFB forum..whether picks, news or information are money..

phoso with his BIG GUY PLAYS, hes pretty amaazing but havent seen him in awhile. you cant go wrong with BIG GUY PLAYS

moneylinemonster
was a beast and one of the best ive ever seen, but hes gone because he won too much

Umm, actually, I am the sexiest man on the Internets, so if that's the kind of hot gmoney is looking for, he need look no further.

225629_fat_guy_in_car.jpg

it all makes sense now!

Dmoney = vegaskyle = Gmoney

self-promotion will not be tolerated at CTG! thank you for your cooperation.

it all makes sense now!

Don't know gmoney well enough to know ... but i'll take any comparisons to dmoney that i can. :cheers:

i love self promotion

smododing since 1999

it all makes sense now!

I don't need to create gmoney aliases to promote my 28-28 record. That kind of success speaks for itself. :smiley_acbe:

i saw this thread title and thought at was at that other place for a moment - they have that thread title posted once a day...lol

Back