New Orlean Rolls!! Ghost Monday Night

ghostnmyhead

On The Grind Stacking Big Faces
-4 new orleans(15 units)
over 45(6 units)

man those bears fell apart last night..lets get it back...new orleans is still a high octain offense team. they just need to start clicking. tonight is when they click, just like michigan needed a few games...31-24 saints

I've been warming to this over all day.

15 on the Aints, eh?

Betting against VY always bothers me, but I may go with you despite NO's defense having shown nothing in two weeks.

Come on guys...the "due" theory? Am I at the other site right now?

Good luck with your bet, but...come on. Not the due theory. Im begging you.

I also see a lot of reasoning everysite that VY wins...which is very true..but not a total basis that will work out over time

colston is a joke at wr. hope he doesnt go thru the motions for you guys.

I can't say anything negative about colston as he lead me to a fantasy championship (TE eligbility, haha what a joke). But devery henderson is NOT a WR2. He's a deep threat and that's about it. Joe Horn blew chunks, but at least he was someone for defenses to focus on. Right now there's no receiving threat other than colston. Brees is good....but he doesnt really have anything to work with. Reggie and Deuce can't do everything if everyone's cued in on the run.

i can see where your going with the "due" factor.but for crying out load this is new orleans. who is the titans? ill tell you their an overrated team. if you look back at the jag game they barley won. they almost beat the colts because titans play the colts extremely well at home.now lets tie in the fact that new orleans really hasnt played a team in which they can try to get their offense clicking.take away the run from the titans, and their like a fish out of water. new orleans only alowed 125 yards on the ground. new orleans is going to pass on this overrated titans defense. the pass two games titans allowed 300 yards passing to the colts and 200 to the jags.this is new orleans first home game. its going to be a massacre. new orleans is going to roll

I can't say anything negative about colston as he lead me to a fantasy championship (TE eligbility, haha what a joke). But devery henderson is NOT a WR2. He's a deep threat and that's about it. Joe Horn blew chunks, but at least he was someone for defenses to focus on. Right now there's no receiving threat other than colston. Brees is good....but he doesnt really have anything to work with. Reggie and Deuce can't do everything if everyone's cued in on the run.

new orleans offense is built off of screen passes and quick routes. it was never built on the long bomb big play. only time they do that is when they run the ball and spread the defense then catch them with a play action.

I agree the titans are rather overrated, but their record for covering the spread is undeniable. Also, I don't think the saints will be able to stop the run. The titans O-line is fucking HUGE. I don't know about the quality of their RBs, but I'd rate the JAX and IND run D's higher than NO. Would you disagree? I could be wrong...JAX has d-line people coming off surgeries etc. Indy though is solid. They've really stepped it up.

I think your numbers about yards given up is wrong....at least i remember addai getting 116 and cadillac getting like 62 while splitting carries with pittman.

About the NO offense - yeah I agree. The system plays to Brees strengths. He's very efficient and doesn't make mistakes too much. It doesn't seem to be working too well though.

**adding**
i rarely do prop bets,but i like the line a lot.

new orleans wins by 14-17 pts 9-1 (5 units)
new orleans over 25 team pts (5 units) at -110
first to score colston 7-1(2 units)
reggie bush over 52 yards rushing(3 units) at -120

I agree the titans are rather overrated, but their record for covering the spread is undeniable. Also, I don't think the saints will be able to stop the run. The titans O-line is fucking HUGE. I don't know about the quality of their RBs, but I'd rate the JAX and IND run D's higher than NO. Would you disagree? I could be wrong...JAX has d-line people coming off surgeries etc. Indy though is solid. They've really stepped it up.

I think your numbers about yards given up is wrong....at least i remember addai getting 116 and cadillac getting like 62 while splitting carries with pittman.

About the NO offense - yeah I agree. The system plays to Brees strengths. He's very efficient and doesn't make mistakes too much. It doesn't seem to be working too well though.

they allow 125 yards a game

Ah, my bad must've misread it. But to play devil's advocate - the bucs have a terrible run game. Absolutely vile.

Titans have the best run game in terms of YDs/game and YDs/carry. I think they're averaging a ridiculous 5.1 yds/carry.

I am taking the Saints and the Under.

Saints had more yards, 1st downs, and TOP than TB did LW. A key 15 yard penalty against Bush in 3rd quarter and -2 in TO's did them in. NO outscored TB 14-10 in 2nd half. I think this is a good time for NO to get some home cookin and get the O back on track against Tenn. suspect Pass D.

Ah, my bad must've misread it. But to play devil's advocate - the bucs have a terrible run game. Absolutely vile.

Titans have the best run game in terms of YDs/game and YDs/carry. I think they're averaging a ridiculous 5.1 yds/carry.

i never said the titans cant run the ball.i said if we take away the run, saints have a chance at winning. make vince young throw, saints have a chance at winning. the key is we need saints to throw the ball early and take advantage of the titans secondary which is allowing 250 yards a game. and its monday night football. saints play well in big games

I am taking the Saints and the Under.

Saints had more yards, 1st downs, and TOP than TB did LW. A key 15 yard penalty against Bush in 3rd quarter and -2 in TO's did them in. NO outscored TB 14-10 in 2nd half. I think this is a good time for NO to get some home cookin and get the O back on track against Tenn. suspect Pass D.

So how does two suspect pass defenses and two of the most explosive offensive players coming out of college in years lead to an UNDER?

There's more than enough info, and lots and lots of threads, that say it's TN - it looks pretty obvious. And typically in the NFL and on MNF, that's where you get a dose of reality that any team can show up at any time - that's why they play the game. Countless examples, an easy one from last year is Bears @ Cards on MNF.

Listen, NO has clearly demonstrated they look like shit in their 1st 2 games - no one is debating that. The 'they're due' factor is proven all the time in this league. NO has all the pieces, just like every NFL team - they just haven't executed in the 1st 2 games for a number of reasons. Are they so lost from last year that they can't fix it? Last time I checked, they were the ones in the NFC championship game last year. I think TN is playing great ball, VY is an unbelievable player and Fisher is a great coach who has a great record against the NFC South.

Why is the spread favoring NO? Is Vegas that clueless to favor the Saints just b/c they are home? Are they just suckering the public in and that's it? They watched all the same games you and I did - so why isn't TN favored by 2 TD's if they are going to be world-beaters in this one? Why was this line bet up from 4 to 5?

I have been betting long enough and bitchslapped with following the obvious more than a few times. Vegas doesn't miss lines all that often, especially in the NFL and especially on Mondays - that's why I am the other way on this, b/c yes - I do think they pull it together and make it a game tonight.

Juice

i never said the titans cant run the ball.i said if we take away the run, saints have a chance at winning. make vince young throw, saints have a chance at winning. the key is we need saints to throw the ball early and take advantage of the titans secondary which is allowing 250 yards a game. and its monday night football. saints play well in big games

WTF is going on here.

You mean like oh nevermind

Thank god you people havent been following the Saints for 20 years.
Thats about all I can say. This thread is downright full of LIES.

There's more than enough info, and lots and lots of threads, that say it's TN - it looks pretty obvious. And typically in the NFL and on MNF, that's where you get a dose of reality that any team can show up at any time - that's why they play the game. Countless examples, an easy one from last year is Bears @ Cards on MNF.

Listen, NO has clearly demonstrated they look like shit in their 1st 2 games - no one is debating that. The 'they're due' factor is proven all the time in this league. NO has all the pieces, just like every NFL team - they just haven't executed in the 1st 2 games for a number of reasons. Are they so lost from last year that they can't fix it? Last time I checked, they were the ones in the NFC championship game last year. I think TN is playing great ball, VY is an unbelievable player and Fisher is a great coach who has a great record against the NFC South.

Why is the spread favoring NO? Is Vegas that clueless to favor the Saints just b/c they are home? Are they just suckering the public in and that's it? They watched all the same games you and I did - so why isn't TN favored by 2 TD's if they are going to be world-beaters in this one? Why was this line bet up from 4 to 5?

I have been betting long enough and bitchslapped with following the obvious more than a few times. Vegas doesn't miss lines all that often, especially in the NFL and especially on Mondays - that's why I am the other way on this, b/c yes - I do think they pull it together and make it a game tonight.

Juice

PHI was DUE yesterday but looked like total shit the first two weeks.
Did they look like an 0-3 team yesterday? Just Curious.

Juice

I like your reasoning. A lot. I think it's the first thing I've seen that made me hesitate a little. I'll still be on TEN - I can't go against the trends, my gut, and the fade the most fadable people on the other site system. But best of luck to you and the other NO backers out there.

I like your reasoning. A lot. I think it's the first thing I've seen that made me hesitate a little. I'll still be on TEN - I can't go against the trends, my gut, and the fade the most fadable people on the other site system. But best of luck to you and the other NO backers out there.

You need to stop looking at that other site - it won't help make an educated decision. Most of the cappers in here are all on TN.

Back