New member with some thoughts

scardface

tonights board looks real promising and i agree with most of the consensus tonight surrounding both the spurs and detroit although i am wondering why nobody has mentioned anything about the pacers and raps over. These two seem solid to me, first pacers playing the suns that are playing first back from long rd trip and with revenge from a week ago getting ten points. I know the suns play at home is something to worry and they might be pissed after playing horribly against the sixers but it does seem like a good spot for pacers to keep it close. Oneal played great a few days ago against the suns. Just wondering what everyone thought about this game. Over looks great also, both teams showed a willingness to score often and shoot the three as was depicted in their matchup a couple days ago. I also feel real strong about the bucks/raps over. Both come in playing great ball offensively. Bucks are back healthy and have scored well over 100 last three of four. Raps just dominalished the best defensive team on wednesday and have really impressived me offensively the last month or so. THey average over 100 a game at home and bucks allow even more on the rd this season. Should be high scoring. Tj will run and gun here against his former team. Just so thoughts about tonight.

:shake:

do you know the status of Marion and Diaw for the Suns. with them both in, i like the over. w/o them, it's a no play for me

Theres always the risk the Pacers dont give you what you need from them in a game where they're potentially run over. I dont have a prob with thinking the Raps go Over.

your right BC, i don't think i would be able to feel confident playing the pacers on the road against a team that is capable of scoring so many points, especially at home like the suns, i do love the Over in toronto, i cannot see the raptors getting short of 110 tonight and a close game should easily push this over. Both are playing with great confidence and i see this hitting this market early in the fourth. I have to play the phoenix over because of a few things i saw on tuesday between the two. Also the fact that nash and the boys were stopped short of 100 a few days ago and will be high flying at home tonight scoring 120

Bucks/Raps OVER 208

Indy/Pho OVER 210

will also jump on the train and play

Spurs -12
Det -3.5

cheers

no doubt man, had a nice run couple years ago in playoffs with totals and been doing decent since, its nice to have a place like this to compare notes and shit with smart people who know what they're talking about

bad start but still alot of ball left, nice hit on Bucks man

Back