• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

New here -- prop for Peacock Saturday Night...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Hi all,

First time caller, long-time listener.

Prop bet for the Miami @ Kansas City Playoff match at CHIEFS STADIUM.

Pachecho OVER 16.5 carries -108 @ BETONLINE

I forsee a lot of carries for both teams, but especially Kansas City. I do expect they win this game, on the frozen tundra of Arrowhead and they will need to rely early and often on the run game.

With conditions not that great, I expect the Chiefs to play things very safely and let their defense win this game on the other side.

21-90 sort of game for the young man here.

Hi all,

I forsee a lot of carries for both teams, but especially Kansas City. I do expect they win this game, on the frozen tundra of Arrowhead and they will need to rely early and often on the run game.

With conditions not that great, I expect the Chiefs to play things very safely and let their defense win this game on the other side.

Great bet imo. Pacheco weekend let's go

Hi all,

Like it, think his TD prop is certainly valuable. Can easily see some clumsy defending in the EZ on a pass play to give them 1st and goal from the 1 and with him there's no reason to let Patty get hit/possibly fumble from there

It’ll be interesting to see the patience or lack of with Reid & McDaniels regarding the running game. These weather conditions are best suited for a coach like Belichick who would love to play a 3-0 game. GL

Hi all,

No other official plays.

I do like KC to win SU big time.

Even before the weather, I liked the matchup.

Trust me, since Kermit's little outburst after the offsides they've become my hated team.

But, this has been setting up as a one and done for Miami for awhile. This really started with 3 mins left vs Tennessee.

Too bad.

I like under too. I like Miami TT under as well.

Weird conditions, so turnovers come into play plus defensive backs slipping.

So, I'll be stalking 'live'

KC
Under
Miami TT under

There ya go @rambler882

Live bets posted in the In-game immediately after submission.

Hi all,

Hey. Welcome. It’s a cool place here. Make sure to check out our UFO thread. There will be some breaking news posted….. soon…….

I'm so confused, hasn't BAR been around here for a while?

Any way bet makes total sense to me! That frozen rock must be so difficult and unpleasant to catch, but not to receive on a hand-off. Let's go!

Back