New Golf Week..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

6 - 1 first week 4 - 4 posted here last week.. Lines are coming up now, been waiting for them for a while. Might have a couple euro joints as well.. :7_11_4:

Last edited by a moderator:
George Mcneil -112 over Bubba Watson

Last edited by a moderator:
abcs two questions... are these full tourney matchups or first round matchups and how many units do you usually put on these?

These are all 72 holers. I might have a couple first round plays if 5 dimes post plays. They are playing like 4 different courses some are easier than others and if they cross match players, i will definitely bet it. As far as units go.. they are usually all on the same boat. I don't give writeups here anymore do the lack of attention the thread was getting ( Precise was havin similar problems inhis last thread). Good luck with whatever you chose

i just made a few plays, not a lot of research, just hunches they will play well. these are all to win. I used to be able to do win/place/show, but not anymore, and i dont have matchups until tomorrow. if any at all.
weir 15+1
cambell 15-1
verplank 20-1
maryuma 60-1
perry 60-1
each for 50.00.
lets see what happens.
BOL to you!

If i were to do to win

I would do Matteson Mcneil Warren Weir

G Luck ;)

though only names i can play from that list is weir,, the rest is the "field"

im ridin with ya on this one, lets cash this bitch. i got -140 juice which is still huge but jj henry ended last season brutally and unless he's a new man i expect the same results. warren could be a contender.

im ridin with ya on this one, lets cash this bitch. i got -140 juice which is still huge but jj henry ended last season brutally and unless he's a new man i expect the same results. warren could be a contender.

Ill give a little bit of a writeup here, that i posted..
Warren is very underrated imo. This is his first event of the year so i am a little cautious. Last year in his debut he finished 6th. He was 9th in birdies per round and like 23rd in par 5 birdies last year on tour. JJ's game has been so inconsistent of late. Warren guy leads the tour in driving and is just a complete stud ranking 14th in gir. If he even has an average putting week this play cashes with ease.Just so many reasons to fade JJ. He missed the cut at Frys which is another Pro Am event. He is nearly rock bottom in putting, par breaking categories, scoring average and a ton of other things.He also has never fared well in this event

Whats your projected winning score?

32 under?
Depends on the wind .. a lot of guys were predicting over par on 2 of the courses with high winds one is 7600+ with a ton of carries and hazards

once ina while i willplay matchups, i am going to the celtics game tonight, when i get back i will take a lookat your plays and maybe tail. you seem to have a nice feel for the matchups.

Ha, maybe not this week. Warren looks like complete shit on the back 9. Hopefully he can birdie this par 5 and finish the rd only 1 back

well my two 60-1 plays are alive in the 1st round,, did you see maruyama's score card for the 1st round?? he had 4 bogeys and still tied for the lead, lets see what happens in the next 4 rounds,

Why does al have your plays and no one else? Anyway, GL

I tried teh e-mail you them after i spoke with BAR, but i't didn't go through..Fuck! 6-1-2 1st rounds hope he got them to you...Next time i'll give them to you directly. Like i said been busy as hell but we'll get this shit str8:cheers:

Thats fine, I changed emails, i hardly ever check the aol one. I appreciate it. I went 2 - 0 on 2nd round plays (forgot to post them here).
Ill pm you my new email.

Looks like both of my posted plays here are all square. Warren had 2 eagles on the front and still shot even. At least he showed signs of life. Hopefully he gets his driver going.

i need Perry to stay strong here, if not , i need a no name, i put a little on "the field" to cover my plays.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZecViQxUwss&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZecViQxUwss&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

gave myself a chance. took perry over leanord today for small change and won my "field" bet.. on to next week.

Agree precise. It's a little bit more work, although I enjoyed the 5 rounds. That Warren play was a massive play so Im feeling good heading into the Buick. Congrats to all of those who tailed (1 - 1 posted here) 11 - 6 posted here ytd overall

Back