New golf week..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
A

abcs

First off let me start by saying I am extremely happy my boy Els won his 7th Matchplay title. :tiphat:Guy did work all week.. completely dominating the tournament. Sure it was his home course..
Anyway, went 4 - 1 last week. I love the matchplay style of gambling and have done really well in it in the past. The one loss was when I lost betting against Michele Wie who shot 79.. my girl shot 81 :hang:
"secret: I'll be back tomorrow with some plays from the desert. Hoping to finish the fall swing off with some nice cheddar.

Robert Garrigus -110 over Tim Herron Risking 3 units

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea basically Garrigus played college golf in Scottsdale and is real familiar with the course. Finished t11 earlier this year in arizona at the FBR. Had a top 5 last week.. a few other reasons why. We'll see how it goes.

I got no stats or any information on this one. Just a blind bet! I just think this kid is the best young golfer on the planet and its not even close. He wins a major before Sergio and Adam Scott.

Rory Mcilory -105 over Richard Sterne Risking To win 2 units

His first 2 pro events hes had top 5's.. Bow down to greatness!

The swing is beautiful, has a mix of Tiger and Ogilvy with the reverse C. Just sick!

Oh man i have 1 sexy play, if you have pinny pm me and ill let u know what it is. Otherwise I will wait til greek post it before I left you guys know of it

I actually really like the card this week.

Mark Calcavechia -110 over Steve Flesch

Bo Van Pelt -140 over Jerry Kelly

I got no stats or any information on this one. Just a blind bet! I just think this kid is the best young golfer on the planet and its not even close. He wins a major before Sergio and Adam Scott.

The swing is beautiful, has a mix of Tiger and Ogilvy with the reverse C. Just sick!

LOL...Rory!....like my fellow national McIlroy...love his swing...and composure

Lay off the powder and go to bed son..

Goin big on the van pelt matchup

Robert Garrigus -110 over Tim Herron
Mark Calcavechia -110 over Steve Flesch
Bo Van Pelt -140 over Jerry Kelly <-- 6 unit play
Rory Mcilory -105 over Richard Sterne <-- Euro Tour

Just remember to have your dogs spade or neutered

Phil was a solid fade..got your PM...its one of his home courses..but trying out new irons and whatnot...

Figured that the wrong guy was favored :cheers:

a.jpg

2 really bad losses.. Hopefully that van pelt play cashes to give me a winning week.

(2 - 2 hit my huge golf play)

Why, because thats how i do 7 - 2- 3 on the year on 6* plays

Peace out

Back