Never have I ever seen anything like this on MNF....

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
D

ddk997

Has this ever happened? All the touts are on Washington Redskins....

• The Goldsheet

WASHINGTON 29 - NY Giants 24—Rested Redskins ready for a little revenge after being shocked in the last two minutes Oct. 21 in New York, when Eli Manning connected with Victor Cruz for a salsa-generating, 77-yard TD reception just seconds after RG3 had given Washington a 23-20 lead. In his last two games (vs. Philly & Dallas), however, the Redskin QB sensation has been nearly perfect, completing 34 of 43, with 8 TDs and only 1 int., with NFC East GMs moaning about having to face the speedster with the “good gun” for the next decade. They better start moaning a little about rookie RB Alfred Morris (982 YR) too​
  • Maddux Sports

10 units Washington +3​

• XpertPicks

• Play Washington +2.5 over New York Giants (TOP NFL FOOTBALL PLAY)---20% OF YOUR BANKROLL
    8:30 PM EST

New York has lost 16 of the last 28 games against the spread when
    playing as a favorite and they have also lost 48 of the last 75 games
    against the spread when playing in weeks 10 to 13.
  • Dr Bob

Washington​

• Mike Nerri

3* Washington +3​

• Pointwise Phones

4* Washington​

• Jimmy Boyd

4* Washington Redskins +3​

• R.a.w. Football

3* Washington​
  • Allen Eastman

$2000.00 Washington​

• Sixth Sense

Washington +2.5​
  • Colin Cowherd

Washington​

• NY Steam

5 Washington​

• Red Sheet

88 Washington Redskins​

• Mark Lawrence Playbook

5 Washington

Football Jesus fp
    Skins

Kelso

10 Units

Redskins (+3) over Ny Giants

8:30 PM -- FedEx Field
    Mostly clear. Winds blowing from the Southwest at 5-10 m.p.h. Game-time temperature: Around 60.

its funny because washington has lost ten straight on MNF

i dont know, I leaned on the skins all week but im not going against the gmen in a big game

its tough going against either team tonight, should be a fantastic game

First off, neither team had played defense this season at anytime 2 games in a row. Second, this has to come down to coaching strategy. The Giants know thay can't stop RG3 - he simply is too fast. Also, the Giants have struggled in the pass defense department. The Skins fail as well, but the fact that RG3 can run, gives them a rushing advantage when the Giants play 'passing down defense'.
Most probably have found trends that support the play - but IMO, they think that the Skins have the goods to deliver?
Just an FWIW/IMO.

I did notice that none of them did one thing they could have. Maybe they arent so sure after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I ever see something like this happen anytime soon, I am laying the jackhammer on that team:popcorn:

Touts hit at like 75-80%, it seems obvious that they were going to crush this game, wish I'd seen this earlier!

Back