Nevada vs UNLV

CANT COMPLAIN

Pretty much a regular
Like the total
UNDER 61-

MAYBE I’am missing something but not a lot of skill on offense either side.No explosion plays on either side.Being the 2nd game for both that’s where ur supposed to see the most improvement,will see.

Well, I’ll take it,a few busted plays for UNLV on there safety’s but I really think both have a long way to go.Guys reason I don’t put a $ amount anymore is because I quit betting.Still love th cap and if I can help this forum,great.You’ll have given show much in the past( most of u)and I say thx.So many great cappers past and present holy moly wouldn’t even know where to start. Remember those not with us anymore and live YOUR LIFE to the fullest every day.!!!!

Well, I’ll take it,a few busted plays for UNLV on there safety’s but I really think both have a long way to go.Guys reason I don’t put a $ amount anymore is because I quit betting.Still love th cap and if I can help this forum,great.You’ll have given show much in the past( most of u)and I say thx.So many great cappers past and present holy moly wouldn’t even know where to start. Remember those not with us anymore and live YOUR LIFE to the fullest every day.!!!!
Great post...was rooting for ya till I passed out.

Back