Need some sage advice...

Pretty much a regular
While to some of you this may not be a big deal, but I was wondering if there is a strategy to hedge this in any way and wanted to ask the minds that know...

I have the Rams in a 150 to 1 to WIN the Super Bowl futures bet....Just a $100 was put down...
As the playoffs draw near and the Rams are in the playoffs, is there any strategy I could use to make a profit
off of this situation that you could think of ?
I appreciate all opinions and need some help to think this through... so any advice would be s help in
developing a way to squeeze a profit out of this.
Thanks for your help in advance for sharing your thought process with me.

too many contingencies at this time for a real hedge. There are few Yes/No markets out there these days and exchanges aren't really available for you.

Probably wait until the higher seeds falls in the NFC

It depends who they play each round and the odds.

I think except for first round they will be underdogs in second round and also in the Super Bowl vs the patriots.

You have to let it ride at lead one round to get closer to the NFC championship match.

But when you take the other teams you will be laying heavy juice on the Favorites.

Let me Take a look at the draw and other variables.

Off top of head I think you have to bet one other team in the NFC to win it or a team from the Afc.

for a bet that is only $100, I think you ride it out and hope to cash it huge. If you must, you can start hedging in the NFC Championship game. I would not start hedging before that, if they lose before then, you take the loss.

Back