Need Input ASAP

smith1051

Pretty much a regular
Do I take New Mexico St on a hedge or let SJSU ride? What is everyone's thoughts on this game. I really like SJSU but also like guaranteed money...

<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="report-table-row"><td>10/18/2008 11:58:21 </td><td>6 Play Parlay: Wagered $100.00 to win $4851.05 </td><td>Unsettled </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>CF 15 10/18 </td><td>MIAMI FLORIDA AT DUKE </td><td>MIAMI FLORIDA -3.0 (W) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>CF 19 10/18 </td><td>SYRACUSE AT SOUTH FLORIDA </td><td>SOUTH FLORIDA -24.0 (W) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>CF 49 10/18 </td><td>PITTSBURGH AT NAVY </td><td>PITTSBURGH -3.0 (W) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>CF 59 10/18 </td><td>UTAH ST AT NEVADA </td><td>NEVADA -22.5 (W) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>CF 77 10/18 </td><td>BAYLOR AT OKLAHOMA ST </td><td>OKLAHOMA ST -16.5 (W) </td></tr><tr class="report-table-row"> <td>CF 85 10/18 </td><td>SAN JOSE ST AT NEW MEXICO ST </td><td>SAN JOSE ST -1.5 </td></tr></tbody></table>

I'd hedge enough to cover the 100 you put on the bet, at least...that way if it loses it's like you never did it anyways

But I'd really hedge 1,000 of it and let the rest ride...

And it was dumb to put this game in this parlay, if there was a question of hedging...

But that's for another thread at another time.

I really liked SJSU to cover so that is why they are in the parlay but you always have to secure a profit.

Figure if SJSU is up comfortable in the 1H might play NMSU 2H -- maybe get a middle going in addition to the parlay

I really liked SJSU to cover so that is why they are in the parlay but you always have to secure a profit.

Horrible idea....

A 5 team parlay will payout more than a 6 with a hedge.

Just don't put the late game in it if that is your intention.

Horrible idea....

A 5 team parlay will payout more than a 6 with a hedge.

Just don't put the late game in it if that is your intention.

Never said it was my intention. I said I liked SJSU to cover or I wouldn't have put them in there:shake:

Just took NMSU 2H -2 to try for the middle. Looking for 2-11pt win by SJSU

Might not be the right thing to do...

Middle looked like it had a chance until the muffed punt and the TD a play later.

Oh well can't be mad about the nice hit on the parlay. Still cleared about $4K on the 2 bets

Back