Need a TE for Week #2 - Who to drop?

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Scored the fewest points of anyone in Shaker's family league in week 1. Lost to her dad last week and now in trouble against her female cousin that knows nothing.

Jordan Cameron is out for me this week.

Do you give up on Adrian Peterson not playing the rest of the season? Rest of my bench this week is Andre Ellington, Victor Cruz, Golden Tate, Joique Bell, Cam Newton, Lamar Miller.

Thinking I have to drop Peterson or with Cameron having a week 4 bye I cut him and hope no one realizes it.

Wow your bench is loaded. Tough to drop any of that but I certainly couldn't drop Peterson yet. Probably would drop Miller, if someone picks up Cameron you're really screwed at a position that's tough to replace.

Peterson prolly is on can't drop list..drop miller or tate

ESPN removed him from can't cut list but need to wait until Monday's press conference. After looking at the waiver wire ended up dropping Miller. Carlos Hyde and Jonathan Stewart were free agent adds this morning by other teams and Ingram, Ivory, West, Jackson, Greene, etc are all free agents. Miller was also my last non-kicker/defense pick.

Ingram should not be on the wire IMO.

Pending what is said on Monday regarding Peterson he'd probably be my top grab. Would have been difficult between him and Hyde, but now that Hyde is gone... Still think this is a cluster of a league that will be a luck box.

Back