Nebraska

SerbOne

Nebraska +7 BIG

Rhule will have the team ready.
Good transfers brought in, QB from GT Sims will take care of business.
Minny in a down mode missing some key impact players from 2022.
Like the Huskers SU, too, for a small move but not officially posting it, too early to get aggressive.
GL!

Last edited:
@2daBank ’s new best friend

I don’t like them as much anymore. Not that I don’t like them but I think I have some props that stronger. Prob still play them small I guess, like the over also. Might be better just playing the props, I feel pretty confident in them.

Seemed like everyone was against me when I 1st started talking bout huskers last week. I been seeing more and more ppl agreeing tho. Ppl I respect on both sides, none of them are the reason for me cooling on them a bit. Once props came out I just felt stronger bout few of them.

Tough game here. I think there's better sides to play.

open -7.5, now -7 at BetMGM
36% of bets, 32% of money on Minnesota

Line moving down a tad with Husker bets at a 68% clip. I'd play the Huskers if that % was flipped.

Good luck @SerbOne

Line moving down a tad with Husker bets at a 68% clip. I'd play the Huskers if that % was flipped.

Good luck @SerbOne

I’ve never much worried not percentages of who betting what. I think maybe 20-30 years ago you could read into some things but not sure these days. Anyways for what it worth I saw DK was showing basically opposite of what you see on mgm. Something like 70-30 on gophers.

Good luck @SerbOne
I look at %’s sometimes (especially worrisome road dogs that are bet down), and I also do not like taking 7 point dogs, but in this spot I’m going with The Huskers anyway for pure football matchup reasons.

Different books have different %’s, and a lot of the $$$ comes in later in the day.

Rhule wants this bad—set the tone for a new culture and a very tough road game next week.

We shall see.

Last edited:
I look at %’s sometimes (especially worrisome road dogs that are bet down), and I also do not like taking 7 point dogs, but in this spot I’m going with The Huskers anyway for pure football matchup reasons.

Different books have different %’s, and a lot of the $$$ comes in later in the day.

Rhule wants this bad—set the tone for a new culture and a very tough road game next week.

We shall see.

Huskers kept damn near all their games close last year. I don’t think they will be worse so taking the points makes sense to me.

Nebraska +7 BIG

Rhule will have the team ready.
Good transfers brought in, QB from GT Sims will take care of business.
Minny in a down mode missing some key impact players from 2022.
Like the Huskers SU, too, for a small move but not officially posting it, too early to get aggressive.
GL!
Nice hit!

Back