NCAAF Week One Picks

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
NCAAF 2014-2015 Overall 184W-167L-3P +8.43 units (52.42%)

Here we are again, it's football season. I mostly did well last year in 2H's. Full disclosure, most of you have problem spent 3x times more then I have looking into these teams. Maybe this new Saturday's Edge thing will help me out :tiphat:

South Carolina -2 to win 1 unit

Utah -5.5 to win 1 unit

TCU -14.5 to win 1 unit

NCAAF 2014-2015 Overall 184W-167L-3P +8.43 units (52.42%)

Here we are again, it's football season. I mostly did well last year in 2H's. Full disclosure, most of you have problem spent 3x times more then I have looking into these teams. Maybe this new Saturday's Edge thing will help me out :tiphat:

South Carolina -2 to win 1 unit

Utah -5.5 to win 1 unit

TCU -14.5 to win 1 unit

think I'm just playing Utes but agree on all 3. GL this season, Alex.

Washington +12 to win 1 unit

Auburn -10.5 to win 1 unit

Arizona St +3 to win 1 unit

Texas +10.5 to win 1 unit

Alabama -10.5 to win 1 unit

Virginia Tech +12 to win 1 unit

I don't know much, but I do know that I was a witness to the magic of Paul Chryst for way too many years. This guy will be fired within 3 years.

Is that longer than you witnessed the magic of Todd Graham? :moose:

GL I think I like the Bama wager as well as the VT wager, Utes and TCU as well...Bear Down!

I don't know much, but I do know that I was a witness to the magic of Paul Chryst for way too many years. This guy will be fired within 3 years.

really weird hire for Wisky to me, I think it's more than a little bit of Alvarez hubris here trying to 'keep it in the family'. Save for that one Russell Wilson season he has never done anything that remotely impressed me.

Good luck on your card, against you on a few so far (SCAR for sure, lean Minny & LOU at the moment) but lean your way with the Hokies + Bama. Though I think I like the unders more than the sides in those games.

Don't pretend you are not proud of the Little Caesar's Bowl win over BG that he brought you, Bear.

Is that longer than you witnessed the magic of Todd Graham? :moose:

GL I think I like the Bama wager as well as the VT wager, Utes and TCU as well...Bear Down!

Todd Graham leaving here was probably a good thing. His style in brand of football really didn't fit in here. He's still a piece of shit. Everyone here is pretty excited about the Narduzzi hire.

really weird hire for Wisky to me, I think it's more than a little bit of Alvarez hubris here trying to 'keep it in the family'. Save for that one Russell Wilson season he has never done anything that remotely impressed me.

Good luck on your card, against you on a few so far (SCAR for sure, lean Minny & LOU at the moment) but lean your way with the Hokies + Bama. Though I think I like the unders more than the sides in those games.

Well it has to be that, but if you look at Chryst's body of work at Pitt, mediocrity screams at you. GL to you this season

Don't pretend you are not proud of the Little Caesar's Bowl win over BG that he brought you, Bear.

He looked confused

Back