NCAAF Week 9 plays

macdamn

Pretty much a regular
CFB record:
ML dogs: 32-44 +26.19 units
Spreads: 23-26 -3.87 units
Totals: 7-7 -0.42 units
Teasers & Parlays: 3-3 +3.64 units

This weekend is a once every few seasons weekend where there are a whole slew of short home dogs. Should be interesting.

For Week 9 so far, risking one unit each:

Boston College ML +150
Air Force ML +195
Northwestern ML +370
Miami OH ML +475
USC ML +130
Iowa ML +140
Rice ML +270
Penn St ML +155
UTEP ML +150
Cal ML +140

Still also looking at these possibilities for ML plays: Fresno (waiting for Matchbook to get better than +130), Duke, A&M, Colorado, UNLV, SMU, UGA, Maryland, NC State, Ohio, Stanford, WSU, Rutgers, UL-Monroe, Ark St and UNT.

I've been swamped at work so don't have time now to post any reasonings but hopefully later I can do that.

Good luck this week everyone.'an_horse'

First, I just want to say , great call on the louisiana tech moneyline play last week. It obviously did not come in but LaTech played dead even with boise in that game. having MacBalls almost paid off big time.

Of all of those moneyline plays , I love Iowa the most. I believe they should be the favorite.

gl this week MacD

GL this weekend mac - BC came through, and AF would have likely come through if not for their 5 turnovers.

Still 1-1 with the ML dogs is a profit. Congrats and GL on the rest.

Thanks red, GL
Thanks kyle, yeah I'd take that bet again on LTech. Long term in that situation they win that game probably 35-40% of the time. Absolutely it was worth a shot.
Thanks Dmoney, well one lucky win and one bad loss last night. I can't believe a disciplined academy school like AF had 5 turnovers. Oh well.

Adding these plays:
Fresno St ML +135
Texas A&M ML +140
Maryland ML +145
Washington State ML +206
Arkansas St ML +184
North Texas ML +425
Central Florida ML +135

That's it for now, still thinking about Rutgers, South Carolina, NC State and believe it or not Nebraska. They are +1250 at Matchbook right now.

Does Nebraska have a shot here? How did they get so bad so fast? I mean I knew they were a bit overhyped to begin the year but never thought I'd see them get blown out by 3 marginal Big 12 teams in a row like that. Are they done for the year? Or do have some pride left to make a game out of it in Austin?

Nebraska plays no defense. They shoulda lost to Ball St. This is not the Nebraska teams of years past. It'd be like playing Notre Dame on the ML at USC last week.

Thanks Red, I think I needed your voice of sanity so I don't piss away my money on the Cornholers, LOL. I have enough action going anyway as it is.:shake:

yeah, you have a lot of good games. Might be best to just stay away from the window for the next 24 hours. I think you'll be happy with your plays come Sunday morn...

GL bro!

Hey man...what do you think of a fade of BGSU...?

I note you have Ohio up there, and it's true they suck absolute ass, but Garf has Ohio, and as he rightly points out, BGSU has a terrible defense...

whatchya think? is 250 worthwhile?

Red, I looked at that one. And I was very close to pulling the trigger on it, but decided not to play it.
It's true BG has a garbage defense, but I can't really say their's is really any worse than Ohio's. This Ohio team just doesn't seem to have it together. They looked like they were going to be a decent team earlier in the year the way they hung in respectably against VTech. But I wonder if that Wyoming loss messed them up, because they were killing Wyoming and then totally blew it. Since then they've only tasted victory over EMU and who doesn't beat EMU in the MAC? Ohio gave up 42 in that game, which was EMU's highest point total of the year.
Normally I don't pay too much attention to long term trends in CFB, but some teams just own other teams. BG has beaten Ohio that last 5 straight times.
After looking at it, I think that line of BG -7 is about right. It feels weird saying that about a MAC favorite, LOL. But obviously it's never a bad bet to take a MAC dog. Good luck if you play it, I'm rooting for it, but I'm not on it myself. :shake:

Hey mac can u tell me what made u decide on texas a&m,Iowa, and Cal?

hate seeing u on the other side of OSU and ASU...your having a great year bro, keep it up.

Thanks Huntdog.

Final additions to my card:

Rutgers +210 (coattailing redbearde)

Utah -6 (+108)

Florida-Georgia Under 55.5 (-103)
Penn St-Ohio St Under 40.5 (-110)
Tennessee-South Carolina Under 52.5 (-106)

GL

17-3 at halftime....aren't ya glad yer tailing my rutgers play? sheesh...be nice if the WRs would catch a pass that hits em in the hands.

Back