Week 4: 28-19 (+2.67 units)
Week 5: 19-15 (+1.28 units)
Week 6: 21-16 (-5.06 units)
Week 7: 19-13 (+11.46 units)
Overall: 172-121 (+38.27 units)

Games played in futures markets:

UCLA +13.5 @ Stanford -110 (1 unit)
Stanford -3.5 v. UCLA -118 (1 unit)
Syracuse Pick/+1/+2 v. Pitt -115 avg (3 units)
Pitt +1.5/+4.5 @ Cuse -110 (4 units)
Wake Forest +3 v. FSU -110 (1 unit)
Boise State -2 @ BYU -110 (1 unit)
BYU +7 v. Boise -110 (1 unit)

ULL/Ark St Over 64.5 -110 (1 unit)
Indiana/Maryland Over 56 -110 (2 units)
Houston/UConn Under 65 -110 (1 unit)
FSU/Wake Over 67 -110 (1 unit)
Nevada/Utah State Over 59/60.5 -108 avg (2 units)
Boise/BYU Over 48 -110 (1 unit)
New Mexico/Wyoming Under 57.5/58 avg -113 (3.5 units)
Oregon/Washington Under 51 -110 (1 unit)
Colorado/Wash St Over 69 -110 (1 unit)
Missouri/Vanderbilt Under 57.5 -110 (1 unit)
Michigan/Penn State Under 46.5 -110 (1 unit)

Indiana -1 @ Maryland -110 (2 units)
CMU -10 @ BGSU -110 (1 unit)
Kent State +7.5 @ Ohio -110 (1 unit)
TCU -2.5 @ Kansas State -110 (1 unit)
Ok State -3 v. Baylor -105 (1 unit)
NC State -2 @ BC -108 (1 unit)
Florida -5 @ South Carolina -110 (2 units)
UNC -3 @ Virginia Tech -110 (1 unit)

Excellent week last week. What's up with NM RB situation? Carroll...first time I've seen him a lot...he has that burst (albeit vs CSU).

Excellent week last week. What's up with NM RB situation? Carroll...first time I've seen him a lot...he has that burst (albeit vs CSU).
Thanks, RRS was a monster for me.

Davis scratched last minute with back spasms. Carroll went for 2 bills instead - SOB! Thankfully, was voided bc Davis didnt play. Not sure which one goes this week for them, I'm reasonably confident their offense does nothing this week. BOL opening that total at 58 was amateur hour. It should close in 40's.

Thanks, RRS was a monster for me.

Davis scratched last minute with back spasms. Carroll went for 2 bills instead - SOB! Thankfully, was voided bc Davis didnt play. Not sure which one goes this week for them, I'm reasonably confident their offense does nothing this week. BOL opening that total at 58 was amateur hour. It should close in 40's.
I figured you had that totaled lower. Yeah I played that prop and was scared as s*** he'd get in for a play or something. Yeah the CeeDee line was hilarious (prop bets limits :( ).

I figured you had that totaled lower. Yeah I played that prop and was scared as s*** he'd get in for a play or something. Yeah the CeeDee line was hilarious (prop bets limits :( ).
Lambs effort in that game was amongst the best Ive seen from an individual player this year. He put Hurts on his back.

WVU/Oklahoma Under 65 -110 (1 unit)

If Kendall plays, I may try to find a way off, but I think it's a good bet if Allison or Doege are gonna play. Last update made me feel like Brown doesn't wanna start Kendall in a game they wont win and risk ruining rest of year

Can you talk to me about the Mizzou/Vandy under? Seems like a game MU historically struggles in (conference road game favorites after a win).....

I see you middled the s*#t out of that Pitt v Cuse game. Gun to your head which side do you like more? I'm leaning cuse as I think they are better then their record indicates but maybe too close of a game to pick a side as inconsistent Pitt may show up.

Thanks

I see you middled the s*#t out of that Pitt v Cuse game. Gun to your head which side do you like more? I'm leaning cuse as I think they are better then their record indicates but maybe too close of a game to pick a side as inconsistent Pitt may show up.

Thanks
Pitt. I trust their defense more than I trust anything/one else in the game. If DeVito is hurt again like last week and favoring his ribs, it won’t end well for them.

Any thoughts on the LSU TT (implied at 43/43.5). Seems low for a team averaging 50+ against a weak MSU team. Understand it's a game sandwiched in b/w two huge matchups for LSU, but something seems fishy there.

Any thoughts on the LSU TT (implied at 43/43.5). Seems low for a team averaging 50+ against a weak MSU team. Understand it's a game sandwiched in b/w two huge matchups for LSU, but something seems fishy there.
Not particularly. I spent very little time on that game this week. As you mentioned, terrible potential flat spot for them. That’s a hell of a big number to mess with in an SEC game, if you don’t have full confidence of their full attention, which I personally don’t. I won’t start doubting their offense now, but likely one I just avoid.

Yeah, this is a bit low, IMO. Still waiting out some injuries news, but heavily lean toward ODU and the over. Not sure what they do at QB, but deWeaver looked better than Smartt last week.
The Messiah! Good kid, glad he landed somewhere to play.

CK any thoughts on the ULL total now that it's hovering around the 68-69 range? Leaning under.

CK any thoughts on the ULL total now that it's hovering around the 68-69 range? Leaning under.
I think it's now totaled appropriately, would be a pass for me at current. Unlike the ULL game with Appy which was comparably totaled, Ark St will play with fast pace and their defense should have been shot into the sun after allowing 700+ yards to Ga St LW. Game had 90 points last year. Hoping it's a fun one like that. I would personally need the total to be a TD higher than current to consider under.

Can you talk to me about the Mizzou/Vandy under? Seems like a game MU historically struggles in (conference road game favorites after a win).....
Quick hit:

Missouri @ Vanderbilt (+21/56.5) This is most pathetic Vandy team weve seen in awhile. Just got smoked at home to UNLV's backup QB 34-10. It was a trash scoreline, relative to game, but that should get your HC fired on the spot. They need to hire an option coach yesterday. Vaughn and Pinkney both dinged up, Vaughn planning to play, I know. He's their whole team. Somehow theyve squandered three NFL skill players and have a bottom 30 offense. Miz defense should shut them down. Game hinges on how many they score. Bryant seemed fine LW after Troy KO. Pace should be slowest of any game Missouri played in since early september. On off, they should have as much success as they want via ground and air. Not in habit of laying three scores, but I think their advantages are immense. I went with under 57.5, hoping for a 38-14 type game.

The Messiah! Good kid, glad he landed somewhere to play.

He was awful in camp from what I heard. Then in one of the games they actually put him in earlier in the year, he didn't know the play call so he just ran a QB keeper.

But, he actually was ok last week. Made a couple good throws, was better than Smart at getting the ball out of his hands. Decent runner.

Not expecting greatness by any means though.

Props:

Brenden Knox over 70.5 rush yards -120
Trishton Jackson Over 5.5 catches -120
Charles Williams Over 80.5 rush yards -110

Back