NCAAF Week 8 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Trying to keep the ball rolling after a profitable Week 7...

'an_horse'

Week 8 Card

Northwestern -10 [1 Unit] :D

South Florida -2.5 [1 Unit] :mad:

Florida Atlantic -6.5 [1 Unit] :D

Auburn +10.5 [0.5 Units] :D

California +1 [0.5 Units] :mad:

Wake Forest -3 [0.5 Units] :D

Louisville -3 [0.5 Units] :mad:

& a ML Play...

San Diego State +300 [0.5 Units] :mad:

Kansas State +120 [0.5 Units] :mad:

& a Totals Play...

North Texas/Troy UNDER 64.5 [0.5 Units] :D

'an_horse'

Week 8 Leans

Louisville -3

Northwestern -9.5

:cheers:

Last edited:
Nice job last week man. Love that GOY line you got. Think they take care of business pretty easily

Thanks SC! About the only good thing going for UCLA right now is the fact that they had their bye week before facing Cal.

Adding...

South Florida -2.5 [1 Unit]

Florida Atlantic -6.5 [1 Unit]

Wake Forest -3 [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Dmoney - Thanks bro! Same to you, and GL this week!

Kobe - Thanks man...glad we're on the same page.

Ramble - Thanks bud. GL!

VK - Thanks my friend! Any thoughts on Utah State this week? Leaning to Nevada myself, but...the Wolfpack Defense is hurting after losing some key seniors. As always, GL bro!

HUNT - Let's do this bro!

B.A.R. - :cheers:

Az -- for what it is worth ... and it might not be much this year .... the nevada/aggies line seems about right to me.

pags - Thanks bro...same to you bud!

VK - OK, thanks for the feedback. I'll probably lay off that game.

rwh - Been there bro.

Adding a ML play...

Kansas State +120 [0.5 Units]

& a Totals Play...

North Texas/Troy UNDER 64.5 [0.5 Units]

Last edited:
Wow! The FAU/ULL game was PHENOMENAL!!!

Few wins are as satisfying as that one. After scoring to tie the game with 6 seconds to go in regulation, FAU goes on to win it by 7 in Overtime!

:smiley_acbe:

Wow! The FAU/ULL game was PHENOMENAL!!!

Few wins are as satisfying as that one. After scoring to tie the game with 6 seconds to go in regulation, FAU goes on to win it by 7 in Overtime!

:smiley_acbe:

Yeah, that was a fun one to watch. I think you, me, and Blue Chip were the only ones actually watching it though. I know you had -6.5 and he had +7, while I didn't have a play on it, just a sunbelt degenerate haha.

Yeah, that was a fun one to watch. I think you, me, and Blue Chip were the only ones actually watching it though. I know you had -6.5 and he had +7, while I didn't have a play on it, just a sunbelt degenerate haha.

LOL CB! You're probably right bro!

It definitely was an awesome game. And man...Troy looks very impressive this year.

Forgot to add these plays before heading to the bar for a few...

One spread play...

Auburn +10.5 [0.5 Units]

& a ML play...

SDSU +300 [0.5 Units]

Last edited:
I came so close to dropping some cash on the Aztec ML. This could be the kind of game that makes everyone around the leage scratch their heads about the Aztecs. They always have one big upset every year and I think tonight might be the night. (10-3 Aztecs right now)

Back