CrimsonK

Sid Bream Supporter
Week 1: 27-13 (+28.60 units)
Week 2: 37-16 (+25.30 units)
Week 3: 24-14 (+10.70 units)
Week 4: 23-22 (-10.40 units)
Week 5: 21-18 (+6.0 units)
Overall: 132-83 (+60.20 units)

GOY: (Games played in futures market before this week)

Mississippi State +7 v Auburn -120 (1 unit)
Florida State +8 @ Miami -120 (1 unit)
Texas +12 vs. Oklahoma -120 (1 unit)

May not be able to post any additional sides until late tonight.

NC State -4 v Boston College -110 (1.5 units)

GT/Louisville Over 56 -110 (1 unit)
ECU/Temple Over 55 -110 (1 unit)
SMU/UCF Over 69.5 -110 (1 unit)
Indiana/Ohio State Over 61 -110 (1 unit)
Illinois/Rutgers Under 52 -110 (1 unit)
ASU/Colorado Over 59 -110 (1 unit)
Washington/UCLA Over 49 -110 (1 unit)
Kansas/WVU Over 59.5 -110 (1 unit)
Vanderbilt/UGA Over 49.5 -110 (1 unit)
Kentucky/Texas A&M Under 54 -110 (1.5 units)
Navy/Air Force Under 59/60 -112 avg (5 units)
UTSA/Rice Under 58 -110 (1 unit)

Will be lighter week for me. Have one more side of a game I’ve worked that I want but wanna see if I can get .5/1 more point

Before it’s asked, Navy/AFA would be about 1u at 49.5 (current)

Got the number I want on the side:

Maryland +17.5 @ Michigan -110 (1 unit)

Maryland +17.5 @ Michigan -110 (1 unit)

I wanted to play this but I think I'm 1-3 when getting involved with mich this year and I'm starting to think I just don't know what the fuck I'm doing when it comes to betting them. They play better at home, this much we know.

Fresno/Nevada Over 59 -110 (1 unit)

Will have couple more in bit.

Nice job being patient on that one as I guessed wrong at open and got a worse number but I don’t think it will matter either way, just always hate guessing wrong that’s all, but it happens! Continued success this weekend!

CB

Great job as always CK... Curious is there a way to set up notifications when when you post? For example mainly on the openers on Sun/Mon to try and get them on BOL. Wasnt sure if that was a feature in the website or not when you start a new thread, or all your posts, etc. Thanks!

Great job as always CK... Curious is there a way to set up notifications when when you post? For example mainly on the openers on Sun/Mon to try and get them on BOL. Wasnt sure if that was a feature in the website or not when you start a new thread, or all your posts, etc. Thanks!
I'm not sure. Perhaps someone else could better answer.

Fresno/Nevada Under 59 -110 (1 unit)

Getting off the bet with the update that Gangi is doubtful. Don't like a green QB to cut teeth against this defense.

I'm not sure what Crimson is able to do, he's hitting the screen hard when it opens and as it refreshes these lines have moved anywhere from 3-10 points, depending on the sides/totals. When the soft openers are done, and the sharp shops open, they've opened at a more realistic number, like Vegas oddsmakers due. BOL will open at 250/300 a wager and move the line with the skilled or sharp players. It's impossible for a person to play and post when sides/totals come out at BOL. I believe Crimson would tell you the same. However, if you still liked say over "UCF", you could've purchased at 70' or 71 for good money.

I'm not sure. Perhaps someone else could better answer.

Fresno/Nevada Under 59 -110 (1 unit)

Getting off the bet with the update that Gangi is doubtful. Don't like a green QB to cut teeth against this defense.
Good job getting off. I tried earlier and it went to 57.5 right away. Just continue to monitor or hope for some HT help.

NC State -4 v Boston College -110 (1.5 units)

GT/Louisville Over 56 -110 (1 unit)
ECU/Temple Over 55 -110 (1 unit)
SMU/UCF Over 69.5 -110 (1 unit)
Indiana/Ohio State Over 61 -110 (1 unit)
Illinois/Rutgers Under 52 -110 (1 unit)
ASU/Colorado Over 59 -110 (1 unit)
Washington/UCLA Over 49 -110 (1 unit)
Kansas/WVU Over 59.5 -110 (1 unit)
Vanderbilt/UGA Over 49.5 -110 (1 unit)
Kentucky/Texas A&M Under 54 -110 (1.5 units)
Navy/Air Force Under 59/60 -112 avg (5 units)
UTSA/Rice Under 58 -110 (1 unit)

Will be lighter week for me. Have one more side of a game I’ve worked that I want but wanna see if I can get .5/1 more point

Anything you like at current numbers that still stands out? Sides or totals? Nice numbers on Navy, SMU, Kentucky and Rice especially...

GT o56, temple o51.5, nc st -6.5, UF ML, mary +17.5, cincy o48.5, Rut un 50.5, aTm un50.5, Van +26.5, FSU +14

Think I would still play those.

Yes, I have a play on a couple of those, also on opposites vs UF and NC State but looking at a number of others. Good Luck sir

Couple QB adds here:

Missouri -1 @ South Carolina -108 (1 unit)

Looking like Jake Bentley won't start. Some would say that's a good thing, I'm not one of those people. I'll take a heads up match with a journeyman backup against Drew Lock in a game that isn't likely to be a grinder.

Marshall -4 v. MTSU -108 (1 unit)

Four seemed to be the basement. Where I'm having a hard time trying to discern if I should have waited was when/if Alex Thomson is named starting QB with Green missing with injury. When/if that happens, I'm not sure how the market reacts. I consider it a positive and the main reason why I will back Marshall, but I am kinda afraid I could miss a 3 if I stay vigilant right before kickoff. Problem is, not sure how vigilant I can be tonight. Alas.

Couple QB adds here:

Missouri -1 @ South Carolina -108 (1 unit)

Looking like Jake Bentley won't start. Some would say that's a good thing, I'm not one of those people. I'll take a heads up match with a journeyman backup against Drew Lock in a game that isn't likely to be a grinder.

Marshall -4 v. MTSU -108 (1 unit)

Four seemed to be the basement. Where I'm having a hard time trying to discern if I should have waited was when/if Alex Thomson is named starting QB with Green missing with injury. When/if that happens, I'm not sure how the market reacts. I consider it a positive and the main reason why I will back Marshall, but I am kinda afraid I could miss a 3 if I stay vigilant right before kickoff. Problem is, not sure how vigilant I can be tonight. Alas.
SO ur liking Marshall?

What are you basing the thought of the QB change being beneficial to? Realize you don't have time so no offense if you don't respond

What are you basing the thought of the QB change being beneficial to? Realize you don't have time so no offense if you don't respond
Too late for me to say MTSU? I was high on Thomson's ability and felt Green wasnt getting most out of their offense. At best, Thomson was very rusty. At worst, he is a very bad QB and I was incorrect of my assesment of him. Unsure at this point. I thought Marshall was the best team in the conf coming into the season and still held them opinion as recently as 24 hours ago. They are not.

I thought Marshall was much the best first half and turnovers kept mtsu in it and mtsu won the 2h adjustments battle

SMU/UCF Under 33.5 2H -110 (1 unit)

Pace is only thing that is good. My concern is QB on both sides. milton knocked out of game after big hit but returned. imagine they will be less likely to keep him in late. Musical chairs at QB for SMU as well.

SMU/UCF Under 33.5 2H -110 (1 unit)

Pace is only thing that is good. My concern is QB on both sides. milton knocked out of game after big hit but returned. imagine they will be less likely to keep him in late. Musical chairs at QB for SMU as well.
Good luck

Back