NCAAF Week 6 Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
2007 NCAAF Record

Sides: 24-16-3 (60.0%) [+8.2 Units]
Totals: 0-0
Parlays: 0-0
ML Dogs: 3-4 (42.9%) [+0.7 Units]

If not for my ML Dog plays last week, it would've been BAD. Anyhow, on to Week 6...

'an_horse'

Week 6 Card

Arkansas St -2.5 [1.5 Units]

Tulsa -3 [1 Unit]

Memphis -2.5 [1 Unit]

Georgia +3 [0.5 Units]

Wisconsin +3 [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

GL this week fellas!

:cheers:

Last edited:
Good luck this week aztec. Got some interesting under the radar games mixed in with your badgers play. Mind sharing your opinions on that Tulsa/UTEP game ? I am a UTEP alum so even though I won't be betting a side in this one I am very interested in what you think will happen. keep up that 60 percent DAMN !

Here's why I'm making a small play on...

Wisconsin +3 @ Illinois -->

1. Last year against the Illini, P.J. Hill was having plenty of success until he was knocked out for the 2nd Half, averaging 4.2 ypc. Wisconson still won the game 30-24 after trailing 21-3 in the 3rd Quarter (largely due to turnovers).

2. The Wisconsin defense shut down Juice Williams completely in the 2nd Half of last year's game (45% completion percentage on the day). Not only that...but the Badger defense bottled up Mendenhal throughout the entire game (8 carries for only 26 yards).

3. While Wisconsin doesn't have Stocco anymore, Tyler Donovan has been solid thus far, throwing 9 TDs and only 3 INTs (62% completetion rate). With P.J. Hill healthy this time around, Donovan shouldn't have to make as many plays as Stocco did in last year's game.

4. Wisconsin is averaging over 200 yards rushing/game. So is Illinois, but this will be the best rushing team the Illini have faced thus far.

Wisconsin 24
Illinois 23

I do think the Illini are a legit team in the Big Ten now, especially after they pulled off the upset last week against Penn St. But, until Wisky has their winning streak snapped, I'll take the points and hope the train keeps rollin along.

Needless to say, if the Illini pull this one off, I'll have to think real hard before betting against them again.

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Thanks vegaskyle! Funny that you ask, because I was just about to get to Tulsa. GL this week!

Tulsa -3 @ UTEP --> In all honesty, I expected this line to be around 7. I do think UTEP is getting just a little bit too much respect here, after crushing an 0-5 Texas Southern team and eeking out a win against a now 1-4 SMU team (in Overtime) in the last two weeks. IMO, Tulsa has had the tougher schedule (with games against Oklahoma and BYU), while UTEP's toughest oppoents have been Texas Tech and New Mexico.

When it really comes down to it in this game, I'm going with the more experienced QB. Senior Paul Smith has been a quality leader for the Golden Hurricanes, while UTEP Freshman Trevor Vittatoe is just getting his feet wet in conference play. Both defenses are terrible, but Tulsa has the clear advantage on Offense. The Golden Hurricans are averaging a whopping 550 total yards/game, as Smith averages 370 yards passing/game alone.

Most people think this game will be a complete shootout, but I have my doubts, as it is a conference matchup. Tulsa handled UTEP 30-20 last year, when the Miners still had Palmer. Now the Miners face Paul Smith and Co. with freshman Vittatoe at the helm. Even if it is a shootout, UTEP won't be able to keep up, as freshman mistakes are likely to happen.

Tulsa 44
UTEP 31

Last edited:
Thanks Yanks! Glad we're on the same page this week!

I'll add my thoughts on the other 3 games later!

Troy - I agree that it looks too easy, but I'm sticking with my guns.

Mags - Thanks bro! GL!

Week 6 Card (UPDATED)

Arkansas St -2.5 [1.5 Units] :mad:

Tulsa -3 [1 Unit]

Memphis -2.5 [1 Unit] :D

Arizona St -9 [1 Unit] :mad:

Georgia +3 [0.5 Units] :mad:

Wisconsin +3 [0.5 Units] :mad:

& a Totals play...

Rice/So Miss UNDER 54.5 [0.5 Units] :mad:

& some ML plays...

Texas +370 [0.5 Units] & Texas +400 [0.5 Units] :mad:

TCU +130 [0.5 Units] :mad:

Miami(OH) +300 [0.5 Units] :D

Akron +300 [0.5 Units] :D

Maryland +150 [0.5 Units] :D

Kentucky +150 [0.3 Units] :mad:

San Diego State +400 [0.3 Units] :D

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Nice call on Memphis. Like the Tulsa and Georgia plays, I'll probably be on them too.:cheers:

Adding a few more ML plays...

Texas +400 [0.5 Units] --> *1 Unit total now on Longhorns ML

Akron +300 [0.5 Units]

Maryland +150 [0.5 Units]

gotta luv that UGA line you got now...

like the Maryland ML a lot. TX? that one surprised me.

also, what r your thoughts on TCU? I ask because i had them favored big this week...but was kinda chicken to go against wyoming at home, after tcu let us all down against af.

gotta luv that UGA line you got now...

like the Maryland ML a lot. TX? that one surprised me.

also, what r your thoughts on TCU? I ask because i had them favored big this week...but was kinda chicken to go against wyoming at home, after tcu let us all down against af.

Definitely liking my UGA line at this point.

TCU has had the tougher schedule IMO, and the defense has played very well since the AF 4th Quarter comeback. Wyoming QB, Sween, has only 5 TD's on the year and 8 INT's. You can bet that TCU will sell out to stop the run, forcing Sween to make some big plays, which could lead to a few big turnovers. Honestly, I just think the game is pretty much a coin-flip, so I'll take the underdog.

GL brotha! :cheers:

Good luck Aztec, I'm loving Maryland myself this weekend, ML looks pretty juicy!

OK...I added one more side...

Arizona St -9 [1 Unit]

Also added one more ML play...

Miami(OH) +300 [0.5 Units]

Good luck Aztec. I may still have to join on that TCU game. Frogs are 3-0 with Aaron Brown and 0-2 with him. GL with the rest of that card.

Back