Week 4 Card

Oklahoma -20.5 [2 Units]

Oregon -16.5 [2 Units]

Penn St -2.5 [1.5 Units]

Baylor -3 [0.8 Units]

Memphis +7 [0.5 Units]

Toledo +3.5 [0.5 Units]

Week 4 Leans

Washington +6.5 --> UCLA's offense has looked shaky all season. Why does this line continue to rise? I may take Washington if the number hits 7.

Air Force +11 --> Conference game...team with a solid option offense, getting DD points. Can you tell I'm bitter about BYU's performance last week? Seriously though, the fly-boys are playing tough right now.

Oregon -16.5 --> The Ducks offense should put up at least 42 on Stanford, and the Oregon Defense has been playing well. This lower than expected line could be an overreaction to Stanford's blowout win over San Jose State.

'an_horse'

Please fellas, feel free to talk me into or out of my leans. All feedback is much appreciated.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Oklahoma -20.5 @ Tulsa [2 Units] --> This one jumped out at me right away. On top of that, over half the board is on OU, which is a great sign IMO. If it were that 'other' site, it would be the complete opposite. LOL! Tulsa was trailing ULM at Half in Week 1, and gave up over 200 yards on the ground (5.0 ypc). The Sooner defense will be the best they will face this season. Although Oklahoma only won by 16 last year (in Norman), OU was a team struggling to find their identity in the beginning of last season. This season, the Sooner machine is running on all cylinders. I will be surprised if Oklahoma wins this by any less than 28.

Penn St -2.5 [1.5 Units] --> Both B.A.R. and HUNT are on Penn St. That's enough for me!

Toledo +3.5 [0.5 Units] --> Tailing Killa here! Bad, bad spot for Iowa St, and the Rockets finally have a chance to get a win (at home).

:tiphat:

Last edited:
Adding...

Oregon -16.5 [2 Units]

Oregon -16.5 @ Stanford - I think the line is an overreaction to Stanford laying the wood to San Jose State last Saturday (37-0). Let's not forget, this is a Stanford team that was crushed at home in this season's opener to an above average UCLA team (17-45). Now they host Oregon, which has an offense that's averaging 46 points, 325 yards rushing, and roughly 200 yards passing per game. The Cardinals defense will probably be the softest Oregon has faced thus far, which bodes well for both Stewart and Dixon. Since this is a Pac-10 matchup, I doubt Oregon will overlook Stanford. Last year, Oregon trounced Stanford 48-10, and the Ducks appear to be significantly better this season (especially on offense). Dixon and crew could put up 50+. Do you really see Stanford scoring more than 20 on a team that has played Houston (very good offense), Michigan, and Fresno State, yet only given up an average of 18 points/game?

Last edited:
I can't disagree with any of your plays bro...gl this week...I'm riding that sooner train till it crashes.

Aztec, you are having a great yr, keep it up.

As you know, I am on Oky with you. I will prob end up on PSU and I can not blame you 1 bit for taking Toledo. GL

Sexy percentage so far DMac...

UCLA went from 0-5 so by rising now its more or less evening out would be my assumption.

Good looking card so far!

etg - Thanks bro, and GL as well! :cheers:

B.A.R. - Thanks man! I may hold out for the line to go higher.

:shake:

Yanks - Thanks bro! Don't sweat the 1/2 point, as I doubt it will even come into play.

GL to both of us this week! :cheers:

RSMS - Thanks bro!

BetTheRent - Me too man! Thanks and GL!

And thanks as always Tim! Let's keep it rollin!

Your card is so beautiful, Aztec, it brings tears to my eyes. GL bud, OU decimating Tulsa would be a nice start to the weekend. I will be at the SC v LSU game, so I think this weekend should be a good one.

vegaskyle - Thanks bro! :cheers:

BlueChip - I'm glad you like the card bro! That's awesome that you're going to the SC/LSU game. Have fun, and GL this week!

Aztec, Hey 'bro, I'm honored...

Pretty good article in the Union today by Canepa saying how this is a big game for our boys this weekend against...yep...Portland St. Big in the sense that if we lose, it proves that Long is indeed in over his head as the top man. I would say I have to agree.

The only lean I would try and talk you off of is Air Force; naturally, they are resilient being an Academy, but they historically get wiped clean in Provo. I think the Cougs put together a solid game this week and I would be shocked if the Flyboys were able to knock off the Big 3 in the MWC in successive weeks. If they do...just hand them the title.

GL this week Aztec...solid line on the OU game.

horses - I couldn't agree more about this being a BIG game for our boys. Like you said, it's more of a defining moment for Long. IMO, if we even struggle to get a win this week (or much worse lose the game), Long should be on the hot seat. At least Craft could get the boys ramped up for a big game. I just wish we would've offered the job to Neuheisel instead. GL this week buddy!

BigRaktor - Thanks bro! GL to you as well! :cheers:

reNew - Thanks as always bud! GL!

You too HUNT! Thanks bro!

Adding two ML plays for tomorrow...

Indiana +120 [0.5 Units]

Washington +210 [0.5 Units]

Last edited:
2007 NCAAF Record (UDPDATED)

Sides: 24-13-2 (64.9%) [+12.1 Units]
Totals: 0-0
Parlays: 0-0
ML Dogs: 1-3 (25.0%) [-0.3 Units]

'an_horse'

Week 4 Card

Oklahoma -20.5 [2 Units] :D

Oregon -16.5 [2 Units] :D

Penn St -2.5 [1.5 Units] :mad:

Baylor -3 [0.8 Units] :D

Toledo +3.5 [0.5 Units] :D

Memphis +7 [0.5 Units] :mad:

& two ML plays...

Indiana +120 [0.5 Units] :mad:

Washington +210 [0.5 Units] :mad:

GL fellas!

Last edited:
4-2 [+3.3 Units] on sides today! :tiphat:

0-2 [-1.0 Units] on my ML plays. :down2:

+2.3 Units overall this week. Hope you guys had a profitable Week 4!

Back