3rd & Long

Tom Brady is a douchebag
YTD 25-15, +11.25 units
YTD ML dogs 1-0, +1.45 units (UCLA)
9-7, +1.3 last week
Overall units +12.7

Tonight's play, 1 unit -
Rutgers -5

I think some people aren't giving Fresno St enough credit for the W in Rutgers and are just assuming that Rutgers is down from last season. Rutgers had their chances against a very good Fresno D and didn't cash in, and got worn down on D in the 4th quarter. This team will feed on early success at home tonight and keep it rolling, expecting a big night from the passing game.

Teel always makes me nervous..lol

No opinion on this game tonight but best of luck. Nice 63 prcent start thru two weeks.

Complete misread of Rutgers on my part last night. Glad to learn that lesson early in the season.

Tonight, 1 unit each -
Baylor -1
South Florida -3.5

Headed to the Phils game, I'll update the record tomorrow.
Good luck fellas.

:7_17_4:Phils got rained out, let's watch some football.

Updated record -
YTD 26-17, +10.05 units
YTD ML dogs 1-0, +1.45 units (UCLA)
Overall units +11.5
1-2, -1.2 units week 3

Last edited:
Saturday's slate, all 1 unit each (large card)

USC -11
Fresno St +1.5
Washington +20.5
Virginia +11
Mississippi St +10
UCLA +8
South Carolina +7
Oregon -8
Arizona -10.5
Central Michigan -3
Buffalo -6.5
Iowa St +13.5
Rice +8
SMU +36.5
California -14.5
Houston -2.5
Tulane +13
Notre Dame +1.5

Good luck fellas.

Desperately wanted to play virginia as well ... was my favorite game most of the week. Just hated that lalich wont play.

gl this week

Desperately wanted to play virginia as well ... was my favorite game most of the week. Just hated that lalich wont play.

gl this week

This is more of a UConn fade for me, not the same team as last year, and I don't think people have caught up to it yet. Temple coaching cost them the W last week, UConn offense has been woeful (I should say Lorenzen has been woeful) Not concerned with Lalich being out, at least not enough to back off.

BTW, I read your stuff every week now that I'm here. :cheers:

Back