UCLA -13.5 [1 Unit]

Texas Tech -28 [1 Unit]

USC -9.5 [0.5 Units]

West Virginia -16.5 [0.2 Units]

Week 3 Leans

Louisville -6.5

Navy -7

Illinois -12.5

All feedback is greatly appreciated. GL this week fellas!

:cheers:

Last edited:
I like your card alot Aztec. I am on all but Navy, and I like their chances alot in this one. That offense is tough to defend, I can't see Ball St stopping it with any kinda consistency.

Tex Tech should cover that 28 @ the half

BYU is just a solid, well coached team. They have silenced the critics about their chances of success without Beck

For some reason I can see Lousville winning this on by DD, just a feeling...

Houston should be to the bank, no doubt... lovin the play

Adding...

BYU -6.5 [1 Unit]

UCLA -13.5 [1 Unit]

Texas Tech -28 [1 Unit]

I'll probably have a little action on the Thursday & Friday games as well.

Last edited:
On BYU, TT, and Houston already. So far when I'm on the same game as you I think I'm undefeated so here's to another 3-0.

orange&white - Well, sounds like you've got a solid card goin bro. GL to both of us this week!

My thoughts on the card thus far...

Houston -13.5 @ Tulane -- Does it even matter that Tulane is seeking revenge in this game? Nope. Though the Cougars will miss Kolb this season, redshirt freshman QB Case Keenum moved the ball well against an athletic Oregon defense. Simply put, if Houston can rush for 315 yards and pass for 230 against Oregon, the sky is the limit when they visit Tulane (who gave up 266 yards rushing and 223 yards passing to Mississippi State).

Houston 44
Tulane 20

BYU -6.5 @ Tulsa -- Doubt all you want, but this BYU defense plays tough. After handling Arizona and going toe to toe with UCLA, the Cougars have only given up 71 yards rushing/game, and a meager 171 yards passing/game. Despite recently coming back from a mission, Max Hall has done very well at QB, making very few mistakes and showing command of the offense. Since Tulsa's only opponent thus far has been ULM, I'm not looking too deep into their defensive stats, though they did give up roughly 5 yards per rush to ULM. BYU can make Tulsa one dimensional, and I can't see the Golden Hurricanes hanging with the mormons for a full 4 Quarters.

BYU 31
Tulsa 21

Texas Tech -28 @ Rice -- Come on now...Leach and the Red Raiders, against an Owls squad that managed only 218 total yards against Nicholls State?! And if Baylor's QB can throw for 6 TD's, God only knows how many Harrell will toss.

Texas Tech 55
Rice 10

UCLA -13.5 @ Utah -- The Utes are riddled with key injuries right now, and they host a very physical Bruins squad this Saturday. The Utes cannot stop the run (giving up 290 yards rushing/game), nor can they run the ball effectively (averaging 45 yards rushing/game). No matter where the UCLA defense focuses it's attention, it will be a long night for the Utes Offense. Bruins running backs Bell & Markey should have a field day.

UCLA 38
Utah 16

More to come later! :cheers:

Last edited:
<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">GL this week Aztec. Already on Houston and looking big time at TTech but wish I could have got the number a little lower. Hope you hit em all.
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mags - thanks bro! It's not as phenomenal as yours! Good work!

signal - Thanks buddy. Likewise! :cheers:

some great looking plays buddy. I am on UCLA, BYU, Houston and will be getting on TT most likely.

Great start to the yr

Thanks everything! GL to both of us this week bro! :cheers:

Adding...

USC -9.5 [0.5 Units]

You know I will, STEED! :cheers:

Adding...

Northwestern -16.5 [1 Unit]

Vanderbilt -5.5 [0.7 Units]

:tiphat:

Last edited:
thats a nice looking card for sure, I may have to hop on BYU and UCLA after seeing so many people here on them. Lets cash UH and TT buddy. GL

On Houston & Tx Tech w/ you... I suggest pulling the trigger on Illinois -12.5, although some will argue the other side. I realize it is difficult to accept the Illini laying 12.5 points on the road, but think about Syracuse for a second... yeah, go ahead and pull the trigger.

On Houston & Tx Tech w/ you... I suggest pulling the trigger on Illinois -12.5, although some will argue the other side. I realize it is difficult to accept the Illini laying 12.5 points on the road, but think about Syracuse for a second... yeah, go ahead and pull the trigger.

:36_11_6:

Adding...

Boston College +240 [0.5 Units]

UTEP +200 [0.5 Units]

Last edited:
reNew - Thanks bro! GL to you too! :cheers:

JPicks - Thanks buddy...I certainly hope you're right. :smiley_acbe:

BlueChip - LOL bro! I think I will make a small play on Illinois. GL this week! :cheers:

Adding...

Alabama -3 [2 Units]

Michigan State -9.5 [0.5 Units]

Illinois -12.5 [0.5 Units]

TCU -8.5 [0.5 Units]

Last edited:
2007 NCAAF Record

Sides: 13-6-1 (68.4%) [+7.7 Units]
Totals: 0-0
Parlays: 0-0
ML Dogs: 0-0

'an_horse'

Week 3 Card (FINAL)

Houston -13.5 [2 Units]

Alabama -3 [2 Units]

Northwestern -16.5 [1 Unit]

BYU -6.5 [1 Unit]

UCLA -13.5 [1 Unit]

Texas Tech -28 [1 Unit]

Vanderbilt -5.5 [0.7 Units]

TCU -8.5 [0.5 Units]

Illinois -12.5 [0.5 Units]

Michigan State -9.5 [0.5 Units]

USC -9.5 [0.5 Units]

& 2 ML Plays...

Boston College +240 [0.5 Units]

UTEP +200 [0.5 Units]

That's it for this week. GL fellas! :cheers:

Last edited:
2007 NCAAF Record (UPDATED)

Sides: 20-11-2 (64.5%) [+8.8 Units]
Totals: 0-0
Parlays: 0-0
ML Dogs: 1-1 (50.0%) [+0.7 Units]

'an_horse'

Week 3 Card (RESULTS)

Houston -13.5 [2 Units] :D

Alabama -3 [2 Units] :rolleyes:

Northwestern -16.5 [1 Unit] :mad:

BYU -6.5 [1 Unit] :mad:

UCLA -13.5 [1 Unit] :mad:

Texas Tech -28 [1 Unit] :D

Vanderbilt -5.5 [0.7 Units] :D

Illinois -12.5 [0.5 Units] :D

Michigan State -9.5 [0.5 Units] :mad:

USC -9.5 [0.5 Units] :D

TCU -8.5 [0.5 Units] :mad:

SDSU +28.5 [0.2 Units] :D

West Virginia -16.5 [0.2 Units] :D

& 2 ML Plays...

Boston College +240 [0.5 Units] :D

UTEP +200 [0.5 Units] :mad:

Wow. Talk about some bad playcalling by TCU. Totally cost Horned-Frog backers the cover. Oh well, so goes college football!

:7_2_111:

Last edited:
Went 7-5-1 [+1.1 Units] this week on Sides. No complaints here, especially after that late Bama comeback. I will admit, I was way off on my assessment of UCLA and BYU (defensively). I will more than likely be staying away from these teams for the remainder of the season.

Also went 1-1 [+0.7 Units] On my first ML Dog plays of the year. Boston College looked solid throughout, and UTEP almost pulled it off.

Up 1.8 Units on the week! Hope you guys had a profitable Week 3 as well!

Oh yeah...THE AZTECS COVERED!

Back