NCAAF Week 12 Leans & Plays

Aztec4Life

Montezuma Mesa Survivor
Moving right along, as Week 11 is one Saturday of College Football wagering I'd like to forget...

'an_horse'

Week 12 Plays

Tulsa -13.5 (-120) [0.8 Units] :mad:

Kansas St +7.5 (-115) [0.8 Units] :mad:

California -7 (even) [0.8 Units] :mad:

Hawaii -6 (-110) [0.8 Units] :mad:

Oregon -1 (-110) [0.8 Units] :mad:

Toledo +7 (-105) [0.5 Units] :mad:

...& a Totals Play...

Toledo/Ball St UNDER 72 (-110) [0.5 Units] :D

'an_horse'

Week 12 Leans

Air Force -11

Utah -14

'an_horse'

GL this week fellas! As always, all feedback is greatly appreciated!

:cheers:

Last edited:
told ya bc would get exposed lol... good call on usc tho gl this wk:cheers:

You were right bro...good call on BC. Wish I would've tailed you on most of your plays last week, as I could've used some of those wins. Nice job thus far on the season bro!

Thanks for the nice words Aztec. Glad to see your boys pulled thru against the Rebels. 2nd half was closer than I would have liked, but they got it done. GL this week.

JPicks - No prob brotha! Seriously, the Aztecs salvaged Week 11 for me. Lookin forward to your MWC analysis for Week 12!

Mags - :36_11_6:

Adding...

Tulsa -13.5 (-120) [0.8 Units]

'an_horse'

Adding...

Toledo +7 (-105) [0.5 Units]

...also Adding a Totals play...

Toledo/Ball St UNDER 72 (-110) [0.5 Units]

Pags - Thanks bro! GL to you too!

OakTown - :4_12_12: :cheers:

'an_horse'

Adding...

Kansas St +7.5 (-115) [0.8 Units]

Last edited:
hard not to lay some off on a middle. Especially when the value appears to be with the dog at the current line.

gl this week AZZIE !!

p.s. i still hate you !

Damn. find that incredible value and it doesnt come in for you. This is just another example of why no bet is worth 10 units etc etc. You had more value in this bet than any bet i have seen made by anyone in this forum. There are just no sure things in sports. gl with the res of your card Azzie.

Damn. find that incredible value and it doesnt come in for you. This is just another example of why no bet is worth 10 units etc etc. You had more value in this bet than any bet i have seen made by anyone in this forum. There are just no sure things in sports. gl with the res of your card Azzie.

well stated, kyle.

VK - I appreciate the kind words bro. I knew I was screwed when Dixon went down. Every lucky bounce in that game went Arizona's way. The key play wasn't even Dixon going down though. The dropped pass in the endzone (which bounced right off the receiver's chest) that bounced right to the defender was the turning point in the game. If the receiver makes that simple, easy catch, it's 15-0 halfway thru the first, and Dixon is still in the game. Oh well, happens I guess.

Yanks - Thanks bud. :cheers:

bull - :cheers:

Adding...

Hawaii -6 (-110) [0.8 Units]

SS & SF - Thanks fellas! Didn't hit tonight, but Saturday could easily turn things around.

TheCashMan - I think KState, who always plays very well at home, will show up big time. Defense is better than stats have shown.

Adding...

California -7 (even) [0.8 Units]

'an_horse'

Need to get a win at some point. :whip:

Adding...

Oklahoma -7 (-115) [1 Unit]

West Virginia -5.5 (-105) [1 Unit]

...also adding 2 ML plays...

Boston College +280 [0.5 Units]

Louisville +290 [0.5 Units]

'an_horse'

Back