NCAAF Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 1 NCAAF is right around the corner. Looking forward to the new season. I'll be discussing the week 1 matchups in this thread as we lead up to the new season which is now just over a month away.

Here's to a successful season everyone.

Yes, this is BigEastExpert from "blankets".

:shake:

BOOM! Great addition to the forum

Welcome BigEastExpert

Look forward to discussing some games with you in this thread. Have you locked in any futures yet?

Also do you consider yourself to be more of an AAC expert now?

BOOM! Great addition to the forum

Welcome BigEastExpert

Look forward to discussing some games with you in this thread. Have you locked in any futures yet?

Also do you consider yourself to be more of an AAC expert now?

Hey buddy, no futures yet. Still taking a look. I considered a name change but AACExpert just didn't sound right. LOL.

Good luck this season.

I am soooooooooo glad you are over here. Now I may be able to find your picks easier! You are one of the best cappers I have ever had the pleasure of following...Good luck this year!

Week 1 NCAAF is right around the corner. Looking forward to the new season. I'll be discussing the week 1 matchups in this thread as we lead up to the new season which is now just over a month away.

Here's to a successful season everyone.

Yes, this is BigEastExpert from "blankets".

Welcome bro!!!

Welcome. Have to love the changing landscape of college football .. bigeastexpert with a west Virginia avatar ... conference name changed, west by god in the b12 ..... who needs tradition? Good to see some capper realignment to coincide with conference realignment

VK, fair points. The landscape certainly has changed. The handle and avatar have been mainstays for me since 2006. My Noel Devine avatar is my good luck charm. I'm keeping it! Good luck this season.

Welcome.

Great addition.

Always would view your threads at Blankets if I did not have to look to much.

GL this season.

Thanks. My most recent documented records on Twitter were as follows:

College Bowls 13-4 ATS

NFL Playoffs 11-4

Thanks. You don't play regular season? Or were your regular seasons forgettable last season? Those sample sizes aren't indicative of anything. Not giving you a hard time, just feel it's a fair question to anyone posting plays. Look forward to your plays this year.

Thanks. You don't play regular season? Or were your regular seasons forgettable last season? Those sample sizes aren't indicative of anything. Not giving you a hard time, just feel it's a fair question to anyone posting plays. Look forward to your plays this year.

This is not going to be a popular post but I don't care because EVERYTHING that I am about to say is documented and can be easily verified. I give credit to BEE for being an excellent PR guy but I have zero respect for his capping abilities. He predominately takes Top 25 favorites and "Overs" and NEVER gives an educated validation of his picks. He also is definitely not an accounting major as he struggles with keeping an accurate ledger of his record, not to mention the fact that since he doesn't count juice he is constantly buying points. To answer your question CP, he started out the 2012 NCAA football season 1-8 before throwing in the towel and dissappearing until "Bowl Season". In his first 9 picks he was true to form choosing 5 favorites (4 Top 15 teams), 3 "Overs", and 1 "Under" and 2 of his favorites lost SU. He did win 1 of his Overs by 4, but lost the other 2 by a combined 52 points, ('Zona/Toledo by 22), and (BYU/Wash. by 30).

Why am I calling him out? It's simple, I don't respect him at all. I can overlook the many guys that might fudge their record a bit, but when you go to the levels that BEE does to tell everybody how great you are, then you need to at least have a shred of dignity and be somewhat accountable when you have a bad day (which everybody has at some point).

I do enjoy all of his "fluffers" however that show up in his threads and go out of their way to stroke his ego. They are most entertaining.

Oh and by the way, apparently he has made the announcement that he has now gone tout and is accepting new members. :empty: :announce:

I am sorry STEED if the tone of my message is not to your liking, my diatribe was in no way meant as a dig towards CTG whatsoever. It was meant more as an objection to him finally deciding now is the time (since he's going tout) to become a member in order to cultivate more prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back