NCAAF tuesday 12/29

Wiretowire

Pretty much a regular
YTD +1603
2-1 last

I’m let me preface this with you seriously need to fade these two. Both of these games are almost assured to go under ridiculous high totals. Really, I am not joking these totals are way too high. Although I am sure they will go under I am not going to watch these two games and hope for the clock to just run. That’s the bookies hook you know. Everyone hates betting under because it’s boring. So over bets are a dream to them. It’s also why they add 3-4 points to every real football total. That’s not bullshit they know people hate betting unders so they take extra liberties with the number in their favor.

if you want money take the unders today but I am going to just sit and drink beer watching football and since I can afford it I’m going to chill watching the games the way I like to and if I lose both as I think I will I am betting low.

all x20 each

okla st/Miami over 62
Texas/colo over 65

GL

YTD +1603
2-1 last

I’m let me preface this with you seriously need to fade these two. Both of these games are almost assured to go under ridiculous high totals. Really, I am not joking these totals are way too high. Although I am sure they will go under I am not going to watch these two games and hope for the clock to just run. That’s the bookies hook you know. Everyone hates betting under because it’s boring. So over bets are a dream to them. It’s also why they add 3-4 points to every real football total. That’s not bullshit they know people hate betting unders so they take extra liberties with the number in their favor.

if you want money take the unders today but I am going to just sit and drink beer watching football and since I can afford it I’m going to chill watching the games the way I like to and if I lose both as I think I will I am betting low.

all x20 each

okla st/Miami over 62
Texas/colo over 65

GL
I’ve just faded you. Congrats on going 2-0 today.

Lol Teapot I really hope you did fade these. I will joke around sometimes but not today. I just want to be entertained with these and watching unders ain’t going to do it for me and for some reason I don’t care about winning these. If I get lucky I might split. GL

I love unders and rooting for no points! I’m sick! Lol. I don’t like the unders in these tho, gl.

I like unders in baskets and the nfl but not in college football. I’m the sick one when I know they are under and bet over anyway. GL

I like unders in baskets and the nfl but not in college football. I’m the sick one when I know they are under and bet over anyway. GL

but there so many good ones! The armed forces games! Many others. I will say college totals are kinda odd for me, I tend to be over or pass on the higher totals and all about unders on the lower totals. Then the 50s are open season to go either way! lol

Back