Ncaaf Title Goes Through The State Of Florida

KALIND

Pretty much a regular
someone will have to defeat one of the 3 schools to win it all. florida, florida state, and miami.:hammer:

Florida, in my opinion, is gonna be a dman good team this year. That being said, Jump is right, the schdule is gonna eliminate them unfortunatly.

The FSU-Canes game won't neccesarily eliminate one of them being so early in year, but it doesn't help the states chances. FSU would have to beat plays both schools obviously so thats tough enough right there. Add in a championship game for Conference. Thats another potential stumbling block for all three schools.

I will be on Florida quite a bit though this season. Imma already tracking them heavily.

JumpOnBoard said:
Well...I think FLA's schedule eliminates them...

its been done before. i know the schedule is a dog but they have what it takes to get er done. its a long shot but its possible

B.A.R. said:
Florida, in my opinion, is gonna be a dman good team this year. That being said, Jump is right, the schdule is gonna eliminate them unfortunatly.

The FSU-Canes game won't neccesarily eliminate one of them being so early in year, but it doesn't help the states chances. FSU would have to beat plays both schools obviously so thats tough enough right there. Add in a championship game for Conference. Thats another potential stumbling block for all three schools.

I will be on Florida quite a bit though this season. Imma already tracking them heavily.

florida has what it takes bar and the winner of fl st/mia will get a jump to finish the season in good positions to challenge. whats bad for fl and fl st is the fact they play the last gm of the yr and that WILL eliminate one of those two.

my first post at the new spot so i wanted to be a little optomistic.lol

love the format of the site too.

glad you like it Kalind..I too think that Florida has it this year...can they go thru that schedule and make it?..I dunno..if they do that will damn impressive

If Florida went through the season unblemished just remember that they will likely be facing Auburn or LSU at a neutral site (Atlanta) for the SEC Crown. This game alone has shattered many title dreams over the years.
Not saying Florida will not be a very solid team just can't ever expect an SEC team to go undefeated all the way through.

However, It's about time the premier SEC team gets their deserved credit now that the ESPN darling Jimmy Hats are no longer a threat.

Of course that means Notre Dame will have to lose by 30 to fall very far in the polls. Anybody but USC getting hummers from ESPN will be a welcome change. BRING ON THE FOOTBALL! :drinking:

LOL purple and gold. You guys can keep your third string QB. But seriously the kid has got to be kicking himself. He could've been a four year starter probably at Texas. He really underestimated Russell.

Good luck to your boys this year. How's the OL looking? That is my biggest concern with LSU this year.

Florida, Florida State and Miami all play in tough conferences and their schedules will cause them to lose some games.

I think the National Championship will consist of someone (here's a real change in venue) from the PAC 10 and the Big 12 . . . . . . . again.

Texas will have a really tough time repeating without Vince. The Sooners and Longhorns will meet along the Red River again this October and Mack Brown will not be able to call on Vince to go beat up the bully across the block this year.

Another question arises: Will Mack Brown still be dancing to Hip Hop music this season with two white QBs??

biggrinangel.gif

May take awhile to know for sure about the OL but we do have the talent to do the job its just a question of jelling and playing all out.
Hopefully brainaic (Miles) will be able to do the one thing he is suppose to be good at. The RB situation will fall directly behind the OL.
You are dead on when naming our huge question mark. Besides coaching.

I know I may sound like a Horns fan but we could win every game this year. However, I expect at least two losses on the road.

The defense should be outstanding but again we will see.

All in all I think LSU would go unbeaten in the Big 12. :hammer:

A Les Miles coached team would never beat Mack Brown lol (Miles is 0-5). If Saban couldn't do it I don't think Miles could. :hammer:

PURPLE & GOLD said:
If Florida went through the season unblemished just remember that they will likely be facing Auburn or LSU at a neutral site (Atlanta) for the SEC Crown. This game alone has shattered many title dreams over the years.
Not saying Florida will not be a very solid team just can't ever expect an SEC team to go undefeated all the way through.

However, It's about time the premier SEC team gets their deserved credit now that the ESPN darling Jimmy Hats are no longer a threat.

Of course that means Notre Dame will have to lose by 30 to fall very far in the polls. Anybody but USC getting hummers from ESPN will be a welcome change. BRING ON THE FOOTBALL! :drinking:

tough to undefeated but it has been done before. i think the bigs just wont allow it. sec is too tough. oct 7th will be big for u i see?:nervous: lol

i think the way u guys respond to losing the florida game will determine the direction your squad takes with a nice stretch of fresno, tenn, and alabama in consecutive weeks, having to travel to rocky top in the sandwich position doesnt bode well does it? just kidding with ya p&g. i like lsu and if the defense can be half as good as last yrs they will be real nice. i am a big fan of the safeties and the wr's. wish your squad the best until they visit the swamp.:nono: :cheers:

Back